Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Devices Market is also estimated to reflect a steady CAGR of 3.8% through forecast period of 2020-2030
The global intrauterine insemination (IUI) devices market has witnessed a marginal slump in 2020, which can be attributed to the ongoing covid-19 outbreak. Restrictions on production facilities, and the redirection of healthcare resources to handle the pandemic has hurt short-term market prospects. However, the long-term prospects of the market remain bullish, with a new study by Future Market Insights (FMI) estimating the market to grow at nearly 3.8% CAGR.
According to the study, despite the steady growth of the intrauterine insemination (IUI) devices sector, strict regulations on fertility treatments, for demographics such as same sex couples in a number of countries hold back market growth.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-12776
The market study by FMI covers an extensive overview of the market, with information on the dynamics of the intrauterine insemination (IUI) devices market. Some of the leading takeaways include:
- The intrauterine insemination (IUI) devices market size was nearly US$ 35 Mn in 2019, with market growth falling moderately through the duration of the coronavirus outbreak, as lockdown restrictions hurt supply chains, and consumers display lower inclination to adoption.
- IVF clinics will remain the primary users of intrauterine insemination (IUI) devices, the end user segment is expected to account for more than 55% of the market share over the assessment period.
- Sperm wash product offerings in the intrauterine insemination (IUI) devices market are highly sought after, driven by higher efficacy in artificial insemination.
- East Asia will remain a predominant market for intrauterine insemination (IUI) devices, supported by the low costs of healthcare and improvements to technology will boost adoption. Also, South Asia is expected to reflect strong growth owing to numerous domestic players.
Covid-19 Impact on Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) devices Market
The coronavirus pandemic has moderately impacted the intrauterine insemination (IUI) devices market, with restrictions on elective healthcare procedures. Also, large scale lockdowns have also affected pricing owing to disrupted supply chains, hindering sales during the crisis period.
Further, manufacturers are pushed to limit or close down production processes, for non-essential applications. The demand for intrauterine insemination (IUI) devices is also likely to be affected by the coronavirus crisis, owing to health risk to pregnancies during this period.
These factors, in addition to a slump in consumer expenditure has hurt market size, and limited investments. However, the market is expected to display recovery towards 2021, with gradual relaxation of lockdown restrictions.
Who is Winning?
In its latest report, Future Market Insights has provided an in-depth overview of the business strategies that are used in the intrauterine insemination (IUI) devices market. Major market players in the industry have largely invested their resources into product development and launch strategies. Strategic geographical and capacity expansions are also gaining prominence in the intrauterine insemination (IUI) devices market.
CooperCompany Inc., Cook Medical, Kitazato Corp., Rocket Medical Plc, Prince Medical, Gynotec B.V., Surgimedik Healthcare, Medgyn, and MediTech Devices Pvt. Ltd. are some of the more prominent players in the intrauterine insemination (IUI) devices market.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-12776
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org