Niacin and Niacinamide Market are estimated to reach revenues worth approximately US$ 1,500 Million by 2026
In its newly compiled report, Future Market Insights (FMI) states that the global niacin and niacinamide market will showcase a steady rise over the forecast period, 2017 to 2026. Sales of niacin and niacinamide across the globe are estimated to reach revenues worth approximately US$ 1,500 Mn by 2026-end.
Niacinamide – A Promising Supplement to Prevent Melanoma in High-Risk Patients
According to a group of researchers from University of Sydney, niacinamide has showcased photo-protective effects against melanoma development mechanisms. In addition, in vitro analyses have represented niacinamide’s potential to reduce melanoma cell proliferation and accelerate apoptosis. Induction of melanoma involves inflammation, immunosuppression, and DNA damage. According to cellular studies, niacinamide enhances DNA repair, reduces ultra-violet-induced immunosuppression, and offers anti-inflammatory effects on the skin. These aspects, in coordination with reductions attained in non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC) incidences, and in vitro evidences, are likely to forge niacinamide as a promising supplement for preventing melanoma in high-risk patients. Randomized placebo-controlled trails are now being acquitted for determining the safety and efficacy of niacinamide in preventing melanoma induction.
After years of remaining the mainstay drug for cholesterol therapy, niacin is no longer being considered to be prescribed for patients, as it has recently been related to increased risk of mortality, and adverse side effects. Niacin is losing its position of being beneficial in reducing strokes and heart attacks. Elder population with cardiovascular diseases, under age-group 50-80, who consumed extended release niacin and laropiprant (to reduce face flushing caused by niacin), have shown no reduction in risk of stroke rates and heart attacks. Additionally, concerns are being elucidated associated with niacin supplementation’s hazardous side effects such as liver problems, excess bleeding, excess infections, and gout.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-4521
APEJ to Reflect Fastest Expansion in Global Niacin and Niacinamide Market through 2026
Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is projected to reflect the fastest expansion in the global niacin and niacinamide market through 2026. The growth of APEJ can be highly attributed to surging prevalence of metabolic dysfunctions. Niacinamide has been witnessed to make improvements in a human body’s energy production, owing to its role as the progenitor of NAD – an imperative molecule for energy metabolism. The region’s healthcare practitioners are therefore recommending patients to consumer niacinamide with prescription from physicians for improving their energy metabolism.
North America is projected to register a steady expansion in the global niacin and niacinamide market through 2026. Demand for niacin & niacinamide in North America will primarily remain sustained by increasing rate of obesity. Over one-third of the North American population is currently suffering from obesity, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Obesity-related conditions comprise heart disease, stroke, and type 2 diabetes. Niacin holds potential of improving adiposity, glucose tolerance, lipid profile, and insulin sensitivity, while modulating adiponectin level which further helps in treating obesity effectively.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Report on Niacin and Niacinamide Market for the Forecast Period 2017-2026
- Liquid and granular forms of niacin and niacinamide are expected to witness the fastest sales expansion through 2026. However, market revenue share of powder form of niacin and niacinamide will remain comparatively higher than the combined share of powder and liquid forms throughout the forecast period.
- Sales of niacin and niacinamide for end-use in cosmeceuticals and human nutrition will ride on the highest CAGRs through 2026. In contrast, niacin and niacinamide sales for end-use in animal nutrition will register the lowest CAGR, albeit this end-use segment is projected to account for the highest revenue share over the forecast period. Pharmaceuticals will remain a steadily expanding end-use of niacin and niacinamide.
- Key players that are actively supporting growth of the global niacin and niacinamide market include Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd., Zhejiang NHU Company Ltd., Fagron NV, Vertellus Specialties Inc., Jubilant Life Sciences Limited, Evonik Industries AG, Foodchem International Corporation, BASF SE, Merck KGaA, Bactolac Pharmaceutical Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., and Lonza Group AG.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-4521
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com