Global Powered Air Purifying Respirators Market Analysis Report 2022-2030: Shifting Trend Towards Proactive Measures in the Pharmaceutical Sector are Expected to Drive Product Demand - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Powered Air Purifying Respirators Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Half, Full Face Mask), by Application (Healthcare, Industrial, Mining), by Region (APAC, North America), and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global powered air purifying respirators market size is anticipated to reach USD 3.81 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period.
Favorable government regulations about employee safety and the emergence of various infectious biohazards are anticipated to drive the demand for powered air purifying respirator (PAPR).
The rising awareness levels about employee health and safety, coupled with the increasing cases of industrial fatalities, are anticipated to spur market growth over the forecast period. Safety standards by regulatory agencies, such as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the European Commission, are expected to fuel the growth of PAPR industry over the forecast period.
The omicron COVID-19 variant is responsible for spreading COVID-19 rapidly, specifically among the healthcare workers and first-respondents that are actively confronting the pandemic situation. Thus, to avoid the spread of the virus, several government authorities across the globe have recommended the use of proper personal protective equipment (PPE) including PAPRs.
The emergence of biological viruses, such as Zika and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, and the shifting trend towards proactive measures in the pharmaceutical sector are expected to drive the product demand over the forecast period. Rising demand for multi-purpose products is expected to drive the R&D of efficient & durable PAPRs for preventing the spread of biological hazards.
Rapidly growing industries, such as automotive, metal forming, manufacturing, glass making, paper & pulp, particularly in the developing regions like Asia Pacific and Central & Latin America, are anticipated to increase the demand for respiratory protective equipment, including PAPR, to guard their employees against inhalation of vapors, particulate matter, and gases.
Companies are focusing on increasing their manufacturing of these products to eliminate the shortage of PPE products across the globe.
For instance, in April 2020, ILC Dover LP boosted their production process of a new PAPR hood named Sentinel EZ BioHood, designed for healthcare workers attending to COVID-19 infected patients.
Powered Air Purifying Respirators Market Report Highlights
- The full-face masks segment accounted for a share of more than 51% of the global revenue in 2021 owing to the optimum protection provided by these products to healthcare workers as they include vapor filters, gas filters, and particle filters.
- The penetration of PAPR in the healthcare industry is expected to witness a significant from 2022 to 2030 on account of its ability to provide a higher Assigned Protection Factor (APF) than reusable elastomeric half facepiece respirators and N95 FFRs.
- North America region held the largest revenue share of the global market in 2021 because stringent norms are enforcing employers in the region to adopt powered air-purifying respirators to ensure the safety of their employees.
- The product demand in India is likely to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period on account of the rising awareness regarding health hazards and diseases caused due to exposure to harmful particulates at workplaces.
- Market players are investing in R&D activities for the development of innovative products. For instance, in June 2021, Optrel AG launched Softhood, a PAPR system hood, based on the principle of overpressure, for breathing and face protection in a dusty environment.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Powered Air Purifying Respirator Market Variables, Trends, & Scope
Chapter 4. COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 8. Competitive Analysis
Chapter 9. Company Profiles
- Avon Rubber plc
- Ilc Dover
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. Kgaa
- Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
- Optrel AG
- Mine Safety Appliances (Msa) Company
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Sundstrom Safety Ab
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4gkj82
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900