Insights on the Disposable Syringes Global Market to 2027 - Increase in Healthcare Expenditure Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Disposable Syringes Market Research Report by Type (Conventional Syringes and Safety Syringes), Application, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Disposable Syringes Market size was estimated at USD 5,384.98 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 5,844.32 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 8.70% to reach USD 8,886.50 million by 2027.
Cumulative Impact of 2022 Russia Ukraine Conflict:
The publisher continuously monitors and update reports on political and economic uncertainty due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Negative impacts are significantly foreseen globally, especially across Eastern Europe, European Union, Eastern & Central Asia, and the United States.
This contention has severely affected lives and livelihoods and represents far-reaching disruptions in trade dynamics. The potential effects of ongoing war and uncertainty in Eastern Europe are expected to have an adverse impact on the world economy, with especially long-term harsh effects on Russia.
This report uncovers the impact of demand & supply, pricing variants, strategic uptake of vendors, and recommendations for Disposable Syringes market considering the current update on the conflict and its global response.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Disposable Syringes Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Disposable Syringes Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Disposable Syringes Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Disposable Syringes Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Disposable Syringes Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Disposable Syringes Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Disposable Syringes Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Surge in prevalence of chronic diseases along with growing lifestyle related diseases
126.96.36.199. Increasing geriatric population
188.8.131.52. Increasing demand for injectable formulations
184.108.40.206. High cost of pre-filled syringes
220.127.116.11. Increase in healthcare expenditure
18.104.22.168. Development of self-injection devices & long-acting formulations
22.214.171.124. Rising demand for biologics along with increasing used in modern medicine
126.96.36.199. Availability of alternative drug delivery methods
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5.3. Cumulative Impact of 2022 Russia Ukraine Conflict
6. Disposable Syringes Market, by Type
7. Disposable Syringes Market, by Application
8. Americas Disposable Syringes Market
9. Asia-Pacific Disposable Syringes Market
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Disposable Syringes Market
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Baxter International Inc.
12.2. Becton, Dickinson and Company
12.3. Braun Medical, Inc.
12.4. CODAN Medizinische Gerate GmbH & Co KG
12.6. Flextronics International
12.7. Fresenius Kabi AG
12.8. Gerresheimer AG
12.9. Henke-Sass Wolf GmbH
12.10. McKesson Corporation
12.11. Medela AG
12.12. NIPRO Corporation
12.13. Novo Nordisk A/S
12.14. PiSA Pharmaceutical
12.15. Retractable Technologies, Inc.
12.16. Smiths Group PLC
12.17. Star Syringe Limited
12.18. Sulzer Ltd.
12.19. Terumo Medical Corporation
12.20. Thomas Scientific LLC
12.21. UltiMed, Inc.
12.22. Vita Needle Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/95ien8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900