The Worldwide Diabetes Devices Industry is Expected to Reach $42+ Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Diabetes Devices Market Research Report by Type (Blood Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery Devices), End Use, Distribution, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Diabetes Devices Market size was estimated at USD 27.75 billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 29.79 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 7.52% to reach USD 42.89 billion by 2027.
Cumulative Impact of 2022 Russia Ukraine Conflict:
The publisher continuously monitors and update reports on political and economic uncertainty due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Negative impacts are significantly foreseen globally, especially across Eastern Europe, European Union, Eastern & Central Asia, and the United States.
This contention has severely affected lives and livelihoods and represents far-reaching disruptions in trade dynamics. The potential effects of ongoing war and uncertainty in Eastern Europe are expected to have an adverse impact on the world economy, with especially long-term harsh effects on Russia.
This report uncovers the impact of demand & supply, pricing variants, strategic uptake of vendors, and recommendations for Diabetes Devices market considering the current update on the conflict and its global response.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects.
It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Diabetes Devices Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Diabetes Devices Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Diabetes Devices Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Diabetes Devices Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Diabetes Devices Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Diabetes Devices Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Diabetes Devices Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Increasing diabetic population and rising awareness of diabetes treatment
22.214.171.124. Rising need for new technologies such as glucose level monitoring
126.96.36.199. Supportive government initiatives for diabetic care
188.8.131.52. High cost associated with advanced medical devices
184.108.40.206. Increasing trend of self-care or home care
220.127.116.11. Increasing mHealth applications
18.104.22.168. Improved functionality with the integration of advanced technologies
22.214.171.124. Lack of awareness and penetration in underdeveloped areas
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5.3. Cumulative Impact of 2022 Russia Ukraine Conflict
6. Diabetes Devices Market, by Type
7. Diabetes Devices Market, by End Use
8. Diabetes Devices Market, by Distribution
9. Americas Diabetes Devices Market
10. Asia-Pacific Diabetes Devices Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Diabetes Devices Market
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Abbott Laboratories
13.2. Acon Laboratories, Inc.
13.3. Agamatrix Holdings Llc
13.4. Arkray, Inc
13.5. Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG
13.6. B Braun Melsungen AG
13.7. Bayer Corporation
13.8. Becton, Dickinson and Company
13.9. Bionime Corporation
13.10. Dexcom Inc.
13.11. Dr. Morepen
13.12. F Hoffmann-La Roche AG
13.13. Insulet Corporation
13.14. LifeScan, Inc
13.15. Medtronic PLC
13.16. Microgene Diagnostic Systems Pvt. Ltd.
13.17. Novo Nordisk A/s
13.18. Rossmax International Ltd.
13.20. SD BioSensor Inc.
13.21. Sinocare, InC.
13.22. Terumo Corporation
13.23. Valeritas Holdings Inc.
13.24. Ypsomed Holding AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ipkq0e
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900