Arthroscopy Products Market Is Projected To Expand 1.9X over the Decade to Be Valued At US$ 11.7 Bn By 2031
250 Pages Arthroscopy Products Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Arthroscopy Products to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Arthroscopy Products market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6957
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Arthroscopy Products market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Arthroscopy Products
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Arthroscopy Products. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Arthroscopy Products Market across various industries and regions
Rise in the aging population who are comparatively more prone to trauma, osteoarthritis, and other knee and joint-related issues is one of the major factors propelling demand for arthroscopy devices. Aging contributes to soft tissue degeneration and related disorders, particularly of the knee. The elderly population accounts for over one-third of global hip and shoulder injuries.
Minimally-invasive techniques are gaining wide acceptance among surgeons due to the large number of benefits provided by these procedures over open surgeries, such as tiny surgical incision, reduced hospitalization cost, and lesser post- operative complications. Increasing preference and acceptance of minimally-invasive and cost-effective surgeries using arthroscopic devices are expected to create enormous opportunities for market players.
- For instance, in March 2017, DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine (Johnson & Johnson) launched the TRUESPAN Meniscal Repair System for ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) and meniscal repair to make surgeries more effective.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6957
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product, arthroscopic implants accounted for the largest share of 66.1% in 2021, and the segment is expected to continue to grow at the same speed over the decade.
- By procedure, knee arthroscopy accounted for the largest share of 46.9% in 2021, and is expected to dominate over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031 as well.
- By region, North America holds the largest share of 34.1% in the global market.
- The East Asia market is set to exhibit a CAGR of 7.6% due to emerging economies, low taxation and investment-friendly environment, rising population, and increasing number of arthritis patients.
- In South Asia, China accounted for the largest share of 55.6% in 2021, and is expected to continue to grow at the same pace over the year ahead.
“Increasing adoption of minimally-invasive arthroscopic surgeries, rising sports injuries, application in sports medicine, and technological advancements in arthroscopy are expected to drive demand for arthroscopy products,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Some of the leading manufacturers of vacuum blood collection devices are focusing on product launches, collaborations, and partnerships for global expansion, thereby, enhancing their market presence.
- In July 2021, Smith & Nephew plc launched the FAST-FIX FLEX Meniscal Repair System. It uses an all-inside approach to eliminate the need for further incisions, reduces the risk of neurovascular injury, and provides procedural efficiency to support faster operating times.
- In March 2019, Stryker introduced the 1688 Advanced Imaging Modalities (AIM) 4K Visualization Platform to enhance arthroscopic surgical efficiency and patient experience.
- In December 2019, KARL STORZ announced a collaboration with Diaspective Vision to expand its current portfolio by including hyperspectral imaging. Hyperspectral imaging (HSI) is a noninvasive imaging method that does not require contrast agents, making it a perfect addition to existing KARL STORZ imaging systems.
- In February 2018, Richard Wolf GmbH, as a strategic expansion plan, opened a new subsidiary firm in Singapore, owing to medical developments and medical technology advancements happening in the region.
Key market players covered by Fact.MR include Arthrex Inc., Conmed Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic plc, and B Braun Melsungen AG.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6957
Key Segments Covered in Arthroscopy Products Industry Survey
- Arthroscope and Visualization Systems
- Arthroscopic Resection Systems
- Arthroscopic Fluid Management Systems
- Arthroscopic Implants
- Arthroscopic RF Systems
- Arthroscopic Drills and Fixation Systems
- Other Arthroscopy Instruments & Accessories
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Elbow, Wrist, Digits & Ankle Arthroscopy
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Arthroscopy Products Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Arthroscopy Products Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Arthroscopy Products’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Arthroscopy Products Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Arthroscopy Products market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Arthroscopy Products Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Arthroscopy Products demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Arthroscopy Products market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Arthroscopy Products: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Arthroscopy Products market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Arthroscopy Products Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Arthroscopy Products, Sales and Demand of Arthroscopy Products, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates