Gene Synthesis Market is estimated to surpass a valuation of US$ 2,257 Mn by the end of 2029
In recent years, gene synthesis services have gained increased attention of researchers due to custom service offerings with cost-effective pricing and quality. Custom services help in reducing error and unwanted genes, which ultimately saves the time of researchers. Key service players operating in the market offer a wide range of service offerings, such as standard gene synthesis, express gene synthesis (provide gene synthesis service within 3-4 business days), custom gene services, and complex gene services (provide service for project requirement). With an array of applications, gene synthesis services cater to numerous R&D activities, diagnostics, and therapeutics.
As such, there has been an increasing demand for gene synthesis services across the world. FMI – a well-established name in the market research domain – forecasts that, the gene synthesis market will experience a major upturn post 2025, crossing a valuation of US$ 1 Bn in the same year.Request Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5924 “Increased demand for genomic research and biopharmaceutical companies focusing on the production of genomic medicine have led key service players to offer customised and effective gene synthesis service provisions.”
Key Takeaways of Gene Synthesis Market Study
- In terms of service, the gene services segment is expected to contribute more than 45% of revenue share to the global gene synthesis market.
- Owing to low service cost and demand, standard gene synthesis is the most preferred choice among costumers.
- Research and development activities dominate the market, by application, as researchers mostly prefer gene synthesis services over other services for their projects.
- In terms of end user, academic and research institutes are expected to collectively hold more than 50% market share in the gene synthesis market over the forecast period of 2021 to 2029.
- North America is the highest revenue generating market by region, due to well-established and sophisticated service laboratories. However, East Asia is expected to offer more lucrative opportunities, owing to increasing healthcare programs that fund genomic research.
Leading manufacturers in the gene synthesis market are focusing on the regional acquisition strategy to enhance their product portfolio and expand their regional presence. For instance, in August 2021, Eurofins Scientific expanded its gene synthesis capabilities with the acquisition of Blue Heron Biotech. In January 2022, Eurofins also expanded its footprint in Asia with the acquisition of Tsing Hua in Taiwan.
Gene Synthesis Market by Category
- Gene Synthesis Services
- Standard Gene Services
- Express Gene Services
- Complex Gene Services
- Custom Gene Synthesis
- Gene Fragments Services
- GMP Gene Synthesis
- Research & Developmental Activities
- Other Applications
By End User:
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Biotechnology Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5924
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org