Active Humidifier Devices Market Projected cumulative CAGR of 2.2% over the forecast period 2031
As per Future Market Insights, invasive ventilation segment is accounted for over 46.8% during 2021 and is expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period. With high prevalence of air borne diseases and respiratory diseases, demand for heated/electronic active humidifier devices is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period.
According to a recent study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the active humidifier devices market is expected to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period. It was valued at US$ 1.2 Bn in 2020 and is expected to surpass US$ 1.1 Bn by 2031, reflecting a cumulative CAGR of -2.2% over the forecast period 2031
The current market scenario depicts a competitive landscape and is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Growing respiratory disorders across the globe due to the outbreak of COVID -19 virus, created a sharp rise in demand for ventilators across the globe.
As humidifiers are used to provide humidified air to patients who require respiratory assistance, the demand for these devices increased during the pandemic, especially across India, China, and the U.S. Also, the outbreak of infectious diseases affecting respiratory systems, acceptance of high flow nasal cannula for oxygen therapy is anticipated to drive the sales of active humidifier devices.
Growing geriatric population with respiratory disorders has improved the adoption of non-invasive ventilators. However, due to increasing severe cases of COVID-19 across the globe, need for invasive heated/electronic humidifier devices have surged the sales worldwide.
The heated/electronic active humidifier devices will hold over 56.5% of global market share through 2031, estimated by Future Market Insights. In past, the development and launch of technologically advanced new solutions to meet patients’ expanding respiratory needs is expected to bolster active humidifier devices market growth.
Request Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13929
Who is winning?
Some of the leading manufacturers of active humidifier devices market are focusing on product launches and expansion strategies such as collaboration and mergers with other key players to expand their customer base, thereby, improving their market presence.
- In July 2021, Breas Medical and Dräger entered into an agreement, together, wherein, they will provide extended support for providing ventilation solutions into the U.S. long-term care facilities.
- In July 2021, Koninklijke Philips N.V. announced the acquisition of Capsule Technologies, Inc. to expand its leadership in patient care management.
- In April 2020, Vapotherm expanded its production capacity for high-flow nasal cannula systems, in response to the growing demand for high-flow nasal cannula systems, which are used for treating COVID -19 respiratory distress.
- In May 2020, Inspired Medical’s Inspired O2FLO high flow respiratory humidifier has received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by U.S. FDA. This device will be available for emergency use in healthcare settings to treat patients with hypoxemia and other-acute respiratory symptoms. Additionally, O2FLO also meets homecare safety requirements which makes them safe for home use and also is IEC60601-11 compliant.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-13929
Key Takeaways from Active Humidifier Devices Market Study
- By product, heated/electronic humidifier devices accounted for the largest share of 56% in 2021 and are expected to continue to grow during the forecast period.
- By age group, adult segment is expected to account for the largest share of 88% in 2021 of global active humidifier devices.
- In terms of application, invasive ventilation is expected to account for the largest share of 47% during in 2021.
- By end user, hospitals accounted for the largest share of 65% in 2021 and are expected to grow at the steady pace during the forecast period.
- North America held the largest share of 28.7% in 2021 of the global active humidifier devices market. Emergence of new infectious diseases affecting respiratory systems, presence of leading manufacturers, and growing market consolidation activities has fueled the growth of the active humidifier devices market in North America.
“Surging demand amid COVID-19 outbreak and acceptance of high flow nasal cannula therapy will drive the humidifier devices market over the next ten years,” says the FMI Analyst
The key market players profiled by FMI include Teleflex Incorporated, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Fisher & Paykel, ResMed, Vapotherm Inc., Vincent Medical Ltd (Inspired Medical), Sumed (Salter Labs), WLAMed GmbH, Penlon Ltd., DEAS S.R.L., Beijing Aeonmed Co., Ltd., Flexicare (Group) Limited, GalMed Corporation, and Vadi Medical Technologies.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13929
Active Humidifier Devices by Category
- Heated/electronic Humidifiers
- Bubble Humidifiers
- Invasive Ventilation
- Non-invasive Ventilation
- nCPAP (Nasal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- Bubble CPAP (Bubble Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- High Flow Oxygen Therapy
- Less than 100 Beds
- 100-300 Beds
- 300-500 Beds
- 500 Beds and More
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Sleep Centres
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates