Radiation Toxicity Treatment Market is Projected to Reach Total Valuation of US$ 5.58 Bn by 2029 End
The rise in installation of radiation therapy machines to treat a wide range of cancers further uplifts the probability of radiation toxicity in cancer patients. Future Market Insights (FMI), in its new study on the global radiation toxicity treatment market, foresees that the market will reach the value of US$ 5.58 Bn by the end of forecast period (2022 – 2029) and further experience a major upturn post 2029.
Installed base of internal radiation therapy machines has tremendously increased over the past decade. Improving reimbursement scenario and favorable government policy framework in the field of cancer care are adding to the accessibility of radiation therapy, thereby favoring the growth of radiation toxicity treatment market.
The study suggests that notable players in Asia Pacific will continue to invest heavily in the development of new radiation therapies, in line with the increasing cancer prevalence and improving rate of diagnosis in the region.
Download FREE Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10724
Key Takeaways – Radiation Toxicity Treatment Market Study
- Increasing adoption of colony stimulating factors such as Neulasta from Amgen will account for more than 75% of revenue share in the radiation toxicity treatment market through 2029 end.
- Attributed to high incidences of radiation toxicity due to emission of gamma radiation from positron emission tomography (PET) and single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) scanners installed at hospitals and diagnostic centers, non-ionizing radiation is also set to offer lucrative opportunity to market participants.
- North America continues to lead its way in the radiation toxicity treatment market, while South Asia is foreseen to grow at a significant rate in the near future.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-10724
Who Is Winning?
Some of the key players operating in the radiation toxicity treatment market include Amgen Inc., Partner Therapeutics, Mylan N.V., and Novartis AG. Leading players of the radiation toxicity treatment market are focusing on acquiring smaller companies to enhance their product portfolio and improve regional market positioning.
For instance, Siegfried Group announced the acquisition of drug product manufacturing facility together with all related employees and contracts from Arena Pharmaceuticals GmbH in Zofingen, Switzerland. Also, in 2018, Partner Therapeutics (PTx) acquired global rights to develop, manufacture, and commercialize Leukine (sargramostim) from Sanofi.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/10724
Radiation toxicity treatment Market by Category
By Product :
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Potassium Iodide
- Prussian Blue
- Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetic Acid
By Indication :
- Acute Radiation Syndrome
- Bone Marrow Syndrome (Hematopoietic)
- Gastrointestinal Syndrome (GI)
- Cardiovascular (CV)
- Chronic Radiation Syndrome
By Radiation Type :
- Ionizing Radiation
- Alpha Radiation
- Beta Radiation
- Gamma Radiation
- Non-ionizing Radiation
By End-User :
- Government Hospitals
- Private Hospitals
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Government Research and Academic Institutes
- Private Research and Academic Institutes
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates