Pulmonology Devices Market is Projected to Expand at a CAGR close to 10.7% through 2030
Respiratory disorders such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), and lung cancer is on the rise globally.
Smoking and unhealthy living environment are often identified as common causes fuelling the incidence of respiratory disorders.
According to Future Market Insights (FMI), driven by the rising incidence of respiratory diseases the demand for pulmonology devices will rise. The market is therefore expected to surpass US$ 1.08 Bn by 2021.
Government initiatives supported by public and private organizations to spread awareness has led people to focus on early diagnosis of medical conditions to avoid delay in treatment.
Furthermore, a number of players are developing new products to expand their product portfolio as well as to maintain their position in the market.
For an instance Olympus has launched a few unique pulmonology devices such as the flexible bronchoscope that has helped the company in maintaining its position in the market.
A large number of domestic players are slowly emerging in Asia Pacific. Rise in healthcare expenditure in developing countries and improving reimbursement policies are causing shift in focus among market players from developed to developing countries.
Moreover, the availability of pulmonology devices for healthcare professionals has been impacted by COVID-19 supply chain crisis.
However, there are measures taken to manage this situation. Governments have relaxed controls to make supply easy. Export controls have been made easy by several manufacturing countries.
Major manufacturers in the pulmonology devices market are geared up and focusing on local production of pulmonology devices.
According to the report, the increasing cases COPD and lung cancer will continue fuelling demand in the market.
Download FREE Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13036
Key Takeaways from pulmonology devices Marker Study
- The demand for pulmonology devices is expected to get higher, enabling the market to exhibit 10.8% CAGR between 2020 and 2030
- Backed by increasing healthcare spending, the U.S. is expected to account for nearly 90% sales in North America
- Favorable reimbursement policies will enable the U.K. to exhibit 13% y-o-y growth in 2021
- Germany and France will showcase increasing investment towards expanding healthcare infrastructure, in turn fuelling the demand for pulmonology devices
- Within East Asia, Japan and South Korea will represent highly attractive markets for sale
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-13036
Who is Winning?
Leading players in the pulmonology devices market on strengthening their market position though the Acquisition, Partnerships and expansion. For Instance,
- In February 2019, the Conmed Corporation acquired privately-held Buffalo Filter LLC, a leader in surgical smoke evacuation technologies. The company’s comprehensive product portfolio includes smoke evacuation pencils, smoke evacuators, and laparoscopic solutions.
- In November 2019, Cook Medical opened new facility in India. This office enables the company to expand its business in emerging markets.
- In January 2019, the Verathon, Inc launched GlideScope® BFlex, a single-use flexible bronchoscope that offers optimal visibility and maneuverability for routine airway and bronchoscopy procedures.
The key market players covered by FMI include Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Cook Medical Incorporated, Medi-Globe GmbH, Ambu A/S, Verathon, Inc, consolidating their positions through mergers, acquisitions and new product launches
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13036Pulmonology devices Market by CategoryProduct
- Pulmonary Biopsy Devices
- Single- Use Biopsy Forceps
- Cytology Brushes
- Microbiology Brushes
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Needles
- Endobronchial Ultrasound Fine Biopsy Needles
- Endobronchial Ultrasound Transbronchial Aspiration Needles
- Airway Stents
- Silicon Stents
- Nitinol Stents
- Stainless Steel Stents
- Airway Extraction Baskets
- Single-Use Bronchoscopes
- Lung Cancer
- Foreign Body Extraction
- Tracheal and Bronchial Stenosis
- Pulmonology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates