Global Qx 314 Chloride Market Report to 2027 - Companies Profiled Include Abcam, Alfa Chemistry and Anward Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Qx 314 Chloride Market 2021-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global QX chloride market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period. QX chloride is an amino amide local anaesthetic which is being used for treatment of skin irritations such as burns, scratches, small cuts, poison sumac, poison oak, poison ivy, bug bites, and sunburns.
It is also used to treat ventricular tachycardia. When used for a nerve block or local anaesthetic, it begins to act within a few minutes and lasts for 30 minutes to three hours. Rising application in dental procedures, rising prevalence of periodontal disorders, and increased implementations of dental carriers are some factors which led to the market expansion.
The global QX chloride market is segmented based on type and application. Based on type, the QX chloride market is segmented into high purity (above 99%), low purity (below 97%), purity (above 97% and below 99%) QX chloride. Based on application, the QX chloride market is segmented into medical treatment, bioscience research, and others.
Geographically, the global QX chloride market covers the analysis of four major regions including North America (the US and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and the Rest of the World.
Some of the companies operating in the global QX chloride market include R&D Systems, Inc., Anward, Cayman Chemical Co., Abcam Plc, Alfa Chemistry, Stemgent, Inc., and STEMCELL Technologies Inc. among others.
- Global QX chloride Market Research and Analysis by Type
- Global QX chloride Market Research and Analysis by Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global QX chloride market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global QX chloride market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the global QX chloride market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
4.1. Global QX Chloride Market by Type
4.1.1. High Purity (Above 99%)
4.1.2. Low Purity (Below 97%)
4.1.3. Purity (Below 99% and Above 97%)
4.2. Global QX Chloride Market by Application
4.2.1. Medical treatment
4.2.2. Bioscience Research
5. Regional Analysis
5.1. North America
5.1.1. United States
5.2.6. Rest of Europe
5.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4. Rest of the World
6. Company Profiles
6.1. Abcam Plc
6.2. Alfa Chemistry
6.4. Aurum Pharmatech LLC
6.5. Cayman Chemical Co.
6.6. Glentham Life Sciences
6.7. R&D Systems, Inc.
6.8. Race Chemical Shanghai Race Chemical Co., Ltd.
6.9. Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
6.10. STEMCELL Technologies Inc.
6.11. Stemgent, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n25gdw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900