Insights on the Pharma Regulatory Management Systems United States Market to 2027 - Featuring Acolad, Acuta and Antares Vision Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market Research Report by Component (Services and Solution), Deployment, End User, State - United States Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market size was estimated at USD 168.24 million in 2021, USD 186.98 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.18% to reach USD 353.73 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market, by Component
6.2.1. Managed Services
6.2.2. Professional Services
6.3.1. IDMP/Compliance Management
6.3.2. Regulatory Information Management
6.3.3. Regulatory Submissions Management System
7. Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market, by Deployment
8. Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market, by End User
8.2. Government Agencies
8.3. Hospitals & Care Providers
8.4. Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
9. California Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market
10. Florida Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market
11. Illinois Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market
12. New York Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market
13. Ohio Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market
14. Pennsylvania Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market
15. Texas Pharma Regulatory Management Systems Market
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
16.1.2. Business Strategy
16.1.3. Product Satisfaction
16.2. Market Ranking Analysis
16.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
16.4. Competitive Scenario
16.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
16.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
16.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
16.4.4. Investment & Funding
16.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
17. Company Usability Profiles
17.1. Acolad Group
17.2. Acuta, LLC
17.3. Antares Vision
17.4. ArisGlobal LLC
17.5. arivis AG By BioMedion AG
17.6. Computer Sciences Corp
17.7. Dassault Systemes SE
17.8. DDi, Inc
17.9. Dovel Technologies, Inc.
17.10. Ennov SA
17.13. Glemser Technologies Corporation
17.14. GlobeMed Ltd
17.15. Health Business Systems Inc.
17.16. Honeywell International Inc
17.17. Idhasoft Ltd
17.18. Informa PLC
17.20. MasterControl, Inc.
17.21. MedHOK Inc.
17.23. Parexel International
17.25. Qualityze Inc
17.26. Veeva Systems
17.27. Virtify, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rc1v6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900