Global Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market Report 2022: Growing Investments in IoT by Manufacturing Firms Favors EMI Adoption - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market to Reach $7 Billion by 2027
The global market for Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence estimated at US$2.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.3% over the period 2020-2027.
Embedded, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 16.9% CAGR and reach US$5.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Standalone segment is readjusted to a revised 14.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $690.1 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 19% CAGR
The Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence market in the U.S. is estimated at US$690.1 Million in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$945.8 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 19% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 17% and 15.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 16.9% CAGR.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Manufacturing Intelligence: An Introduction
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI): A Prelude
- The Technology
- Functions of EMI
- Benefits of Implementing EMI
- Embedded EMI Deployment Type
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Software
- Applications of EMI Software
- Key End-Use Industries of EMI
- Oil & Gas
- EMI Redraws Manufacturing Landscape
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence: Industry Overview
- Global EMI Market Exhibits Healthy Growth
- Automotive: The Dominant and Fastest Growing End-Use Industry
- United States Commands Global Market
- Competitive Scenario
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 30 Featured)
- ABB Ltd.
- Acumence Inc.
- Aegis Industrial Software Corporation
- Aspen Technology, Inc.
- Aveva Group Plc
- Dassault Systemes (France)
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Epicor Software Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Iconics Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Parsec Automation Corp
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Siemens AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- EMI Solutions Garner Notable Attention in Process & Discrete Industries
- Digitization and Industry 4.0 Favor Manufacturing Intelligence
- Opportunities in IIoT
- Growing Investments in IoT by Manufacturing Firms Favors EMI Adoption
- Major Industry 4.0 Technologies (2020E): Global Market Size (US$ Billion) for Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Smart Factory, Advanced Analytics, Service Robotics, and Smart Machines
- IIoT-Driven Manufacturing Intelligence Optimizes Manufacturing Performance
- Primary Drivers of Global EMI Market
- Implementation of Lean Manufacturing Practices
- Growing Adoption of Integrated Solutions
- More Focus on Informed Decision Making
- Need to Overcome Performance Variability
- Increasing Adoption of Cloud-based EMI Solutions
- Adoption of Big Data Analytics and Cloud Software to Impel EMI Market
- Enterprises Tap into AI to Achieve Manufacturing Intelligence
- Ensures Seamless Operations
- Enhances Predictive Quality
- Cost Optimization
- A Glance at Some Major Technologies Facilitating AI Adoption in Manufacturing Sector
- Emergence of Manufacturing Intelligence as Business-Critical Tool
- Manufacturing Intelligence Enables KPIs and New Metrics
- Overall Throughput Effectiveness
- Manufacturing Cycle Time
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Perfect Order Performance
- Production Yield Rate
- Return Material Authorizations
- Progress in Business Analytics Fuels Adoption of Manufacturing Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence for Pharmaceutical Industry
- Manufacturing Intelligence Makes Food Manufacturing Units More Efficient
- Resolving Prevailing Challenges: Critical for Future Success of the Market
- Manufacturing Intelligence for Regulatory Compliance
- ISA5.1-2009 Instrumentation Symbols and Identification
- ISA-95 Announces Plans to Extend Enterprise-Control System Integration Series
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/boasbt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900