Sinus Therapeutic Drugs Market Will Rise at a CAGR of Over 6.3% During The Forecast Period 2020-2030
The global sinus therapeutic drugs market will reach US$ 4.29 Bn by 2030, growing at a steady CAGR during 2020-2030, according to a research conducted by ESOMAR-certified firm, Future Market Insights (FMI)
The development of biologics is amongst the most important factors catalysing the sinus therapeutic drugs market.
Omalizumab is garnering interest of researchers and drug manufacturers alike. It has obtained the approval all across the Europe and the US to treat severe allergic asthma.
In adults, sinus infections could be attributed to sinus glands having structural deformities, nasal polyps, and history of infection to respiratory tract, weakened immunity.
In children, sinus-related infections could be caused due to a pacifier, getting unduly exposed to second-hand smoke, feeding at the time of laying down, and likewise. Moreover, fungal infections and pollutants drive sinusitis.
Request for a sample @
- Steroid nasal sprays held the largest market share in 2019 and the scenario is expected to continue in the upcoming period as well.
- North America accounted for more than 30% of market share in 2019
- Antibiotics remain a first line of defence, and this category is likely to grow at steady pace through 2030
- Covid-19 outbreak has diverted the research towards nasal drug delivery, which is likely to benefit even sinus therapeutic drugs market.
Key Participant Insights
The global market is set to witness a staggering growth in the forecast period. The market players are batting for organic as well as inorganic mode of expansion.
For instance –
- In Jul 2020, Tiziana announced submission of patent application for Foralumab’s nasal administration. Foralumab is a 100% human Anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody to treat Covid-19 patients.
- In Jun 2019, Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced approval of Dupixent (dupilumab) by the US FDA to be used with the other medicines for treating CRSwNP (chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyposis).
The key market players covered by FMI include Bausch Health, Nоvаrtіѕ АG, Ѕun Рhаrmасеutісаl Іnduѕtrіеѕ, Іnс., Rеddу’ѕ Lаbоrаtоrіеѕ, Іnс., Теа Рhаrmасеutісаl Іnduѕtrіеѕ Ltd., Frеѕеnіuѕ Каbі UЅА, Јоhnѕоn & Јоhnѕоn, Рfіzеr Іnс., Јаnѕѕеn Рhаrmасеutісаlѕ, Іnс., and GlaxoSmithKline plc.
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure @
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2015 to 2030.
The global sinus therapeutic drugs market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provides compelling insights on sinus therapeutic drugs market on the basis of drug class (Аntіhіѕtаmіnеѕ, Аnаlgеѕісѕ, Ѕulрhоnаmіdеѕ, Соrtісоѕtеrоіdѕ, Аntіbіоtісѕ, NSAID’s, and Оthеr Drug Сlаѕѕеѕ), type of disease (Acute Sinusitis, Sub-acute Sinusitis, Chronic Sinusitis), route of administration (Oral, Topical, Injectable), and distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies) across seven major regions
Route of Administration
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Acute Sinusitis
- Sub-acute Sinusitis
- Chronic Sinusitis
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Ask from Market Research Expert @
Related Reports –
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates