Chromatography Resin Market to Expand at a Steady Growth Rate of Around 6.90% CAGR by The End of 2031
As per the FMI’s analysis, affinity chromatography resin sales are set to grow at over 11.3% CAGR, to surpass a valuation of approx. US$ 879.6 Mn by 2031-end.
However, stringent regulatory policies, availability of cost-effective alternatives, and high cost of the chromatography technologies are some of the factors limiting the market growth.
ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights’ report projects the global chromatography resin market to rise at an impressive pace between 2021 and 2031.
Growing adoption of affinity chromatography resin technology is expected to increase the demand of chromatography resins across the globe.
Alongside this, increase in demand for monoclonal antibody production will improve the sales over the coming years.
Demand for chromatography resins is rising extensively within the biopharmaceutical companies and research institutes.
Burgeoning adoption of synthetic chromatography resin for the separation of biosimilars and development of monoclonal antibodies will spur the growth.
Increasing funding by governments and initiatives undertaken to curb the mortality rate due to non-communicable diseases will spur the adoption of chromatography resins across the globe.
Also, increasing expenditure on the research & development of drug delivery among the industry giants will also boost the market demand.
According to the FMI’s analysis, the global chromatography resins market is anticipated to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 2215 Mn, registering a steady growth at 6.90% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
Request Sample Copy of Report @
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Chromatography Resin Market Study
- In terms of product type, synthetic chromatography resins are anticipated to witness higher growth compared to the native chromatography resins
- Affinity chromatography resin technology is expected to lead the segment, exhibiting the growth at 11.3% CAGR
- Biopharmaceutical companies will remain the largest end-users of chromatography resins across the globe, surpassing valuation of approx. US$ 900 Mn by 2031-end
- Rising government initiatives to curb the non-communicable diseases across India will spur the market demand
- The U.S. is expected to remain the largest market of chromatography resins throughout the forecast period
- Germany and the U.K, collectively, will lead the Europe’s chromatography resin market owing to the rising prevalence of non-communicable disease
- China is anticipated to emerge as a potential market on the back of rising adoption of advanced chromatography technologies within the region
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures @
Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., GE Healthcare, Waters Corporation, Expedeon Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Pall Corporation, Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., Kaneka Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Knauer GmbH, Tosoch Bioscience, Avantor Performance Materials Inc., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, W.R. Grace & Co., JSR Micro Inc., and Life Technology Corporation among others are some key players operating in the chromatography resin market.
As per the FMI’s analysis, the market is dominated by top 5 players in the global chromatography resin market, accounting for over 70% of market share.
Top 5 players include Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., GE Healthcare, Tosoh Corporation, Merck KGaA, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Market players operating in chromatography resins market are also forming tie-ups and targeted mergers & collaboration with other top healthcare companies for the expansion of their product portfolios.
For instance, in February 2021, Repligen Corporation, a global life sciences company focused on bioprocessing technology leadership, and Navigo Proteins GmbH, a prominent protein engineering company specializing in novel affinity ligand development, announced the commercial launch of NGL COVID-19 Spike Protein Affinity Resin, a novel affinity resin used in the purification of COVID-19 vaccines.
On February 4th, 2021 Avitide, another leading player, finalized the development of an affinity bioprocess resin, AVIPure-COV2S, for the purification of recombinant COVID-19 vaccines.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report @
Chromatography Resin Market by Category
By Product Type:
By Technology Type:
- Affinity Chromatography
- Anion Exchange Chromatography
- Cation Exchange Chromatography
- Size Exclusion
- Hydrophobic Interaction
By End User Type:
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Academic Institutes
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Related Reports –
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates