Graft Versus Host Disease (GvHD) Treatment Market Forecast Epidemiology & Pipeline Analysis 2022-2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Graft Versus Host Disease (GvHD) Treatment Market Forecast - Epidemiology & Pipeline Analysis 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report considers the present scenario of the graft versus host disease market and its market dynamics for the period 2022-2027. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study covers both the demand and supply sides of the market. It also profiles and analyses leading companies and several other prominent companies operating in the market.
The graft versus host disease market to grow at a CAGR of 7.44% during 2021-2027.
Key Report Features:
- Detailed overview of GVHD, including disease definition, classification, diagnosis, and treatment pattern
- Overview of the global graft versus host disease treatment market trends in the eight major markets (8MM)
- Historical, current, and projected patient pool of GVHD in the eight major markets (8MM) for the 2018 - 2027 period
- Disease, Gender, and Drug Class segmentations of the GVHD in the eight major markets (8MM)
- Historical, current, and projected market size & forecast of GVHD in eight major markets (8MM) for the 2018 - 2027 period
- In-depth analysis of the market segments, which includes products, treatment, and competitor analysis
- Market share of the market players, company profiles, product specifications, SWOT analysis, and competitive landscape
- Comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints
- Detailed overview of marketed drugs with key coverage of developmental activities, including sponsor name, approved indication, territory, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory designations, and other product-related activities
- Detailed overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for GVHD across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and non-clinical stages
- Detailed overview of clinical trial activities and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and Geography type for GVHD across all clinical stages
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons across GVHD
- Coverage of major milestones (product approvals/launches timelines, clinical trial result publications, regulatory designations, licensing & collaborations, research & development progress of pipeline assets) in the GVHD space
- Corticosteroids accounted for the significant share of more than 28.97% in the global GvHD treatment market due to its wide recommendation in front line setting.
- The acute GVHD (aGVHD) accounted for a significant share of 34.73% in the global graft versus host disease (GVHD) treatment market due to 30% to 50% of hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients develop acute GVHD.
- Males are accounted for the significant share of 59.64% in the global GvHD treatment market due to rise in number of hematopoietic stem cell transplantations.
Market Segmentation by Drug Class
- Kinase Inhibitors
- Calcineurin Inhibitors
- TNF-Alpha Inhibitors
- Other Class of Drugs
Market Segmentation by Treatment Type
- GVHD Prophylaxis
- Chronic GVHD
- Acute GVHD
Market Segmentation by Gender Type
- The United States dominated the graft versus host disease (GVHD) treatment market by geography. However, China is expected to grow faster with a high CAGR in the market. The rise in incidence and prevalence of GVHD patients, presence of key players, and rise in access to health care due to well-established healthcare infrastructure and extensive reach of novel therapeutics are largely driving the United States market.
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- With more than 134+ molecules in various stages of development, it is expected that new vendors are likely to enter into the market with novel mechanism of action and better safety and efficacy profiles compared to the existing patented commercial drugs for treating GVHD.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (Takeda)
- MaaT Pharma
- Medac GmbH
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc
Other Prominent Vendors
- ElsaLys Biotech
- Janssen (johnson & johnson)
- ASC Therapeutics
- Sun Pharma
- Mink Therapeutics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pl1fsa
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900