Trellix Showcases Security’s Soulful Work and Award-Winning Tech at RSA® Conference
Challenges Industry to Address Talent Gap, Highlights XDR Platform and Threat Labs
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Trellix, the cybersecurity company delivering the future of extended detection and response (XDR), has its first-ever presence at the RSA® Conference. Fresh from marking its first 100 days in business, Trellix will challenge the industry to tackle the talent gap, share the award-winning XDR platform’s momentum, and release new research into Russian cyberthreats and vulnerabilities in the medical industry.
Soulful Work. During RSA® Conference, CEO Bryan Palma will deliver a keynote, “Soulless to Soulful: Security’s Chance to Save Tech”. In his address, Palma offers recommendations to build a stronger cybersecurity workforce and kicks off a new campaign, “I Do #SoulfulWork”. RSA attendees are invited to stop by Trellix booth to participate in campaign activities.
“The industry needs a new approach to fill gaps left by a nearly three million person talent shortage1,” said Bryan Palma, CEO, Trellix. “Delivering technologies that learn and adapt to new threats is only part of the solution. We need to invest in talent to get ahead of adversaries.”
Native & Open XDR Platform. Today, Trellix was recognized as a winner in the 10th Annual Global InfoSec Awards in the Next Gen Extended Detection and Response (XDR) category.
“Trellix embodies three major features our judges seek: understanding tomorrow’s threats today, providing a cost-effective solution and innovating in unexpected ways to help mitigate cyber risk and get one step ahead of the next breach,” said Gary S. Miliefsky, publisher of Cyber Defense Magazine.
Trellix continues its work to address the primary challenge facing SecOps today: dependence on several disparate cybersecurity products. The Trellix XDR platform now features:
- Data ingestion to increase visibility across Trellix’s native technologies and over 650 of customers’ third-party technologies;
- Data enrichment to better contextualize threats and correlate events to provide customers with a more complete story to act on through Trellix Insights; and
- Response actions to help organizations respond to threats or mitigate attacks, be it through guided investigations or through automated SOAR workflows.
“SecOps teams are calling on the industry for a new approach to combat the challenges posed by increasingly hostile behavior across multiple attack vectors and the shortage of skilled talent,” said Aparna Rayasam, chief product officer, Trellix. “We knew the Global InfoSec Awards competition would be tough and with leading infosec expert judges from around the globe, we couldn’t be more pleased to be recognized for our XDR platform.”
Global Cyber Threats. Trellix Threat Labs also announced new research:
- Growling Bears Make Thunderous Noise: The Evolution of Russian Cybercrime: Details the evolution of Russian cyberactivity across cybercriminals, amateur actors and state-backed groups – more crucial today than ever given the ongoing war in Ukraine.
- Connected Healthcare: A Cybersecurity Battlefield We Must Win: Offers insights into the vulnerabilities of medical devices and software which lack fundamental security best practices such as handling credentials.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers. More at https://trellix.com.
About CDM InfoSec Awards
This is Cyber Defense Magazine’s tenth year of honoring InfoSec innovators from around the Globe. Our submission requirements are for any startup, early stage, later stage, or public companies in the INFORMATION SECURITY (INFOSEC) space who believe they have a unique and compelling value proposition for their product or service. Learn more at www.cyberdefenseawards.com