Global Silicone Polymer Market Report to 2028 - by Type, End-use Industry and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Silicone Polymer Market, by Type, by End-Use Industry, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Silicone polymers are also called as polysiloxanes. Silicone polymers have an alternating -Si-O- type structure. This basic structural unit is found in many rocks and minerals in nature including common sand. Silicone polymers are diverse class of fluids, resins, or elastomers based on polymerized siloxanes.
Silicone polymers are used in various end use industries such as industrial process, electrical & electronics, building & construction, transportation, personal care & consumer products, electrical & electronics, and pharmaceutical.
Silicone polymers are an important class of inorganic polymers that find many industrial uses. The silicon polymers have the general structure [Si (R2)-O] - where R = -CH3 is called poly (dimethyl siloxane). Silicone polymers possess excellent chemical properties such as outstanding temperature and oxidative stability, excellent low temperature flexibility, and high resistance to weathering and chemicals. These polymers also have low surface tension and are capable of wetting most surfaces. Thus, aforementioned factors are expected to boost the demand for silicone polymers market.
The growing demand for silicone polymers in various applications is expected to boost the consumption of silicone polymers during forecast period. Moreover, many market players are focusing on partnership native vegetable growers for developing health food products is expected to boost the demand for silicone polymers. For instance, in August 2020, Wacker Chemie AG extended a partnership with H.M. Royal, a distributor of specialty chemicals and ingredients, for the distribution of SILPURAN, a Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) and High Consistency Rubber (HCR), specifically designed for medical application. This partnership will enable the company to cater to the medical industry more efficiently.
The growing demand for silicone polymers in textiles, paper, leather packaging, labels, and airbags applications is expected to propel the demand for silicone over the forecast period. In the aforementioned applications, silicone is used as a solvent, adhesive, wetting agent, and anti-foaming agent. Thus, growing demand for silicone polymers is expected to boost the market growth during forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global silicone polymers market, its market size (US$ Million & KT) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains an attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global silicone polymers market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make an informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global silicone polymers market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, silicone polymers manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global silicone polymers market
Global Silicone Polymers Market, By Type:
- High-Temperature Vulcanized (HTV)
- Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR)
- Room Temperature Vulcanized (RTV)
- Straight Silicone Fluids
- Modified Silicone Fluids
- Others (Adhesives, Emulsions, etc.)
Global Silicone polymers Market, By End-Use Industry :
- Industrial Process
- Building & Construction
- Personal Care & Consumer Products
- Electrical & Electronics
- Others (Automobiles etc.)
Global Silicone polymers Market, By Region:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East
- GCC Countries
- Rest of Middle East
- North Africa
- Central Africa
- South Africa
- Dow Inc.
- Elkay Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Elkem ASA
- Evonik Industries AG
- Gelest Inc.
- Innospec Inc.
- KCC Corporation
- Reiss Manufacturing Inc.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Siltech Corporation Inc.
- Supreme Silicones
- Wacker Chemie AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jw9iby
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900