Medical Rehabilitation Robotics Market Key Players : AlterG, Inc., Cyberdyne Inc., ReWalk Robotics, Tyromotion Gmbh, BeatBots LLC
[406 Pages Report] As per a recent market analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global medical rehabilitation robotics market was valued at over US$ 264.0 Mn in 2020 and is projected to expand at a stupendous 15.9% CAGR over the forecast period.
Increasing development of robotic products and devices that have the ability to perform a wide array of tasks is propelling sales in the market. Surgical robots are developed for the purpose of assisting surgeons in operating on a varied range of procedures, which in turn is improving patient outcomes.
Request Sample Copy of Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14242
The designing and development of automated robotic models for rehabilitation and assistive services and applications have led to an advancement in disease recovery term. Rising awareness regarding the use of medical rehabilitation robotics for patients with disabilities, as well as for cognitive and behavioral disorders is spurring demand in the market.
The growth in rehabilitation therapy and integrated robotics has increased research and development activities associated with their applications in home-based settings. In comparison with clinical therapy, home therapy has the potential to augment standard care and enable a consistent treatment regime by increasing the frequency and duration of training sessions.
Carrying out rehabilitation services at home offers convenience and comfort. Growing preference for affordable, convenient, and time-saving robotic devices over other therapy devices in hospitals settings is expected to augment the growth of the market.
The development of medical rehabilitation robotics market is reliant on increasing healthcare spending, rising research and development activities, larger government-backed funding, and rising initiatives to promote the utility of rehabilitation robots
Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14242
- Based on product type, demand in the therapeutic/assistive products is expected to account for 71.8% of the total market share in 2031, growing at a 15.4% CAGR.
- In terms of extremity, the upper extremity segment is expected to hold 54.8%of the total market share by 2031.
- Sales in the limb motility segment are projected to grow at a 15.9% CAGR through 2031.
- In terms of patient type, the adults segment held 86.9% of the total market share in 2020, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
- Applications in the neurorehabilitation segment are projected to account for a substantial share in the global medical rehabilitation robotics market.
- Rehabilitation centers held the largest value share of 47.7% in 2020. However, hospitals are expected to account for 36.9% of the total market share by 2031.
“The integration of automation and assistive technology in medical equipment, along with surging demand for artificial intelligence (AI) based robotics in rehabilitation centers will continue boosting the market over the forecast period,” says an FMI analyst.
Leading players operating in the market are investing in acquisitions, mergers, expansion, and the development of an extensive clinical pipeline to improve sales in the market. Besides this, players are expandingtheir product portfolios to increase their consumer base. For instance:
- In October 2021, Fourier Intelligence was selected and awarded the Top 4 Leading Rehabilitation Technology Enterprise by KPMG and the China Association of Non-Public Health Institutions, co-organized by the Health Sector Strategy at an event that was held in Shanghai.
- In December 2020, Anthrtonix DANA, a telehealth tool by AnthroTronix, was used at the Johns Hopkins Hospital to identify and monitor cognitive deficits and recovery of COVID-19 patients.
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-14242
What Does the Report Cover?
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the medical rehabilitation robotics market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
The research study is based on the Product – (Exoskeletons and Therapeutic/ Assistive), Extremity- (Upper Extremity and Lower Extremity), Therapy Type (Limb Mobility, Gait and Sensory), Patient Type (Adult and Paediatric), Application (Neurorehabilitation, Physical Rehabilitation and Others) and End User (Hospitals, Wellness Centers, Rehabilitation Centers and Homecare) across seven key regions of the world.
Future Market Insights’ Expertise in Life Sciences and Transformational Health
Our expert team of industry analysts comprising management graduates, medical professionals, engineers, and project managers provides insights on emerging therapy areas, diagnostic tools, medical devices and components, reimbursement and market access, biotechnology, and life science research products and services to equip decision-makers with sound inputs and strategic recommendations. Click here to learn more about how we zero in on the critical aspects of this industry.
Medical Rehabilitation Robotics Market By Category
- Therapeutic/ Assistive
- Limb Mobility
- Upper Extremity
- Lower Extremity
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Wellness Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 9-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs