End Stage Renal Disease Global Market Report 2022: Value to Reach $18.06 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 16.63% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "End Stage Renal Disease Market Research Report by Treatment (Dialysis and Transplantation), Diagnosis, End-User, State - United States Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States End Stage Renal Disease Market size was estimated at USD 7,173.99 million in 2021, USD 8,638.02 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.63% to reach USD 18,063.62 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the End Stage Renal Disease to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Treatment, the market was studied across Dialysis and Transplantation. The Dialysis is further studied across Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, and Wearable Artificial Kidney.
- Based on Diagnosis, the market was studied across Blood tests, Imaging tests, Kidney sample removal for testing, and Urine tests.
- Based on End-User, the market was studied across Dialysis Centres, Hospital & Clinics, and Research and Academic Institutes.
- Based on State, the market was studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the End Stage Renal Disease Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
6. End Stage Renal Disease Market, by Treatment
6.2.2. Peritoneal Dialysis
6.2.3. Wearable Artificial Kidney
7. End Stage Renal Disease Market, by Diagnosis
7.2. Blood tests
7.3. Imaging tests
7.4. Kidney sample removal for testing
7.5. Urine tests
8. End Stage Renal Disease Market, by End-User
8.2. Dialysis Centres
8.3. Hospital & Clinics
8.4. Research and Academic Institutes
9. California End Stage Renal Disease Market
10. Florida End Stage Renal Disease Market
11. Illinois End Stage Renal Disease Market
12. New York End Stage Renal Disease Market
13. Ohio End Stage Renal Disease Market
14. Pennsylvania End Stage Renal Disease Market
15. Texas End Stage Renal Disease Market
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
16.1.2. Business Strategy
16.1.3. Product Satisfaction
16.2. Market Ranking Analysis
16.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
16.4. Competitive Scenario
16.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
16.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
16.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
16.4.4. Investment & Funding
16.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
- Amgen Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Cantel Medical
- Davita Healthcare Partners Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- JMS Co. Ltd.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi SA
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hjtucq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900