Viral Vector Development Market Is Set to Expand at A CAGR Of 18.2% To Reach US$ 3.2 Billion Between the Year 2022 To 2032
Despite the COVID-19 dilemma, the global Viral Vector Development Market, which was forecast to be worth US$ 534 million in 2021, is expected to increase to US$3.2 billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 18.2% through 2032.
The increased prevalence of target diseases and disorders, the accessibility of funding for therapeutic gene strategies, the efficacy of viral vectors in gene therapy delivery, and continuous research into viral vector-based gene and cell therapies are some of the important drivers driving the growing vector manufacturing expansion.
Emerging markets’ untapped potential for the demand for viral vector development is likely to provide profitable growth prospects for market participants.
Government measures such as direct support for viral vector manufacturing are raising awareness, while the regulatory environment is becoming more simplified through innovations such as faster clearance processes propelling the viral vector development market forward.
The market for vector manufacturing is predicted to increase in the future as a result of the aforementioned causes. The high cost of gene therapies and limitations in viral vector production capacity, on the other hand, may have a negative impact on market growth.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights @
The viral vector development market is divided into cancer, genetic disorders, infectious diseases, and other diseases based on disease. The expanding study on viral vectors gene treatments for cancer can be attributable to its high proportion.
The viral vector manufacturing market is divided into two applications–gene therapy and vaccinology. During the projected period, the gene therapy segment is expected to increase at the fastest rate. In the following years, new vectors and applications for gene therapy are expected to be researched, as well as new drugs found.
Furthermore, the use of cutting-edge technologies such as MP-Seq might help accelerate the development of viral vectors. Some barriers may obstruct the vector manufacturing market, such as tight government rules that cause product approval to be delayed.
Some regulatory criteria, such as crucial raw material control, must be followed when manufacturing viral vectors. Few regulatory rules for the creation of viral vectors have been established by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and the Japanese Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Agency (PMDA).
The global viral vector market is growing due to the rising prevalence of various genetic disorders and target diseases such as infectious diseases, increased funding availability for gene therapy development, research efforts in the field of viral vector-based cell and gene therapies, and increasing efficacy of viral vectors in delivering gene therapy.
The viral vectors market is developing due to rising investments in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, rising health spending, technological improvements, and the healthcare demands of an aging population. The viral vector development market is also anticipated to grow due to an increase in the number of clinical investigations and prospective uses in innovative medication delivery systems.
- Retroviral Vectors, one of the report’s sectors, is expected to grow at an 18.5 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) and reach US$547.1 million by the conclusion of the analysis period.
- After a detailed examination of the pandemic’s commercial ramifications and the resulting economic crisis, the Adenoviral Vectors segment’s growth is revised to an 18.8% CAGR for the next seven years.
- In the year 2021, the viral vector manufacturing market in the United States is expected to be worth $327.6 million.
- China, the world’s second-largest economy, is expected to reach a viral vector development market size of US$49 million by 2026, representing a 21.9 percent CAGR throughout the study period.
- Japan and Canada are two other important geographic markets, with forecasted growth rates of 15.8 percent and 16 percent, respectively, for the analysis period. Germany is expected to expand at a CAGR of around 15.1 percent in Europe.
The sales of viral vector manufacturing are moderately competitive, with many major competitors. Due to the increased demand for novel therapies to treat life-threatening diseases like cancer, a number of smaller businesses are entering the market and gaining a large share of the industry.
Among the major players in the market are Kaneka Corporation, Cognate BioServices Inc., Finvector, AstraZeneca, Merck KGaA, Uniqure NV, Oxford BioMedica PLC, Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Global Services, LLC), Vibalogics, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization @
- Merck plans to expand its global contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) footprint by opening a new viral vector contract development manufacturing facility for gene therapy in Carlsbad, California, in October 2021.
- LEXEO Therapeutics and FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies formed a strategic partnership in October 2021 to support the research and manufacturing of LEXEO’s AAV-mediated gene treatments.
- Fujifilm Corporation announced intentions to invest USD 40 million in establishing a new production plant for viral vector manufacture and related research in January 2021.
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favour the market growth in various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel and End-Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org