Manual Resuscitator Market Is Projected to Grow at A Robust CAGR Of 5.7% Between 2022 And 2030
The global manual resuscitator market is set to surpass a valuation of USD 845.3 million by 2030, according to research by ESOMAR-certified firm Future Market Insights (FMI). In a new study on the market.
COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) is amongst the most life-threatening diseases, wherein breathlessness forms the very first symptom. The WHO states that the number of people affected by COPD crossed 250 Mn in 2019.
The US alone has more than 15 Mn cases (as per the American Lung Cancer Association). There isn’t any direct cure on records as of now. As such, symptomatic treat is being administered.
According to FMI’s analysis, manual resuscitator is sufficing at the moment. However, automation in this regard is bound to restrain the market in the years to come.
What’s with Infants and Neonates?
According to the WHO, in the year 2018, close to 2.5 Mn children died in the very first month of their life due to pre-term birth, infections, or birth asphyxia.
It further states that around 23% of infants were diagnosed with birth asphyxia in the same year. Resuscitation is a must in cases like these.
The trend mentioned above, apart from COPD, is expected to take the manual resuscitator market at a higher stride in the forecast period (2020-2030).
Request for Report Sample @
- Self-inflating bags accounted for the highest market share in 2019 as the usability is greater in emergency situations. Also, NCBI states that neonatal care could be best adhered to through self-inflating bags.
- Flow-inflating bag (better known as anaesthesia bag) is expected to witness an exponential growth between 2020 and 2030 as it finds its applications in intensive care units, wherein even a bit of fluctuation in oxygen delivery is uncalled for.
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrests have been increasing worldwide. Around 395,000 such cases are seen in the US alone every single year. The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine (US) has been conducting public workshops for improving strategies to survive cardiac arrests. This will also drive the demand for manual resuscitators as the primary course of treatment.
- The outbreak of Covid-19 has escalated the demand for manual resuscitators as breathlessness is one of the symptoms herein.
Key Participant Insights
The global market is set to enhance its scope in the forecast period, due to rising number of cardiac arrests. In addition to this, cost-effectiveness is augmenting the sales of manual resuscitator.
The key market players covered by FMI include HUM Systems for Life, GE Healthcare, Covidien Plc, Hopkins Medical Product, Drager Medical AG and Co., Laerdal Medical, Me. Ber. Srl, Hill, Ambu A/S, Philips Healthcare, CareFusion, Weinmann, and Medline Industries.
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2015 to 2030. The global manual resuscitator market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on manual resuscitator market on the basis of type (flow-inflating resuscitator, self-inflating resuscitator, T-piece), modality (silicone, PVC, rubber), technology (pop-off valve, PEEP valve, others), type of patient (pediatric, adult, others (infants, neonates), application (COPD, cardiopulmonary arrest, others (asthma, anaesthesia), end-use (hospital, out-of-hospital (home care, community care, primary care), ASC, military, others (specialized diagnostic centres, specialized clinics) across seven major regions.
Speak to our Research Expert @
Manual Resuscitator Industry Analysis
Manual Resuscitator Market by Product Type:
- Flow-inflating Manual Resuscitators
- Self-inflating Manual Resuscitators
Manual Resuscitator Market by Material:
- Silicone Manual Resuscitators
- PVC Manual Resuscitators
- Rubber Manual Resuscitators
Manual Resuscitator Market by Usage:
- Disposable Manual Resuscitators
- Reusable Manual Resuscitators
Manual Resuscitator Market by Technology:
- Pop-off Valves
- PEEP Valves
Manual Resuscitator Market by Type of Patient:
- Others (Neonates and Infants)
Manual Resuscitator Market by End Use:
- Out-of-Hospitals (Home Care, Community Care, Primary Care)
- Others (Specialized Diagnostic Centers, Specialized Clinics)
Manual Resuscitator Market by Region:
- North America Manual Resuscitator Market
- Latin America Manual Resuscitator Market
- Europe Manual Resuscitator Market
- East Asia Manual Resuscitator Market
- South Asia & Pacific Manual Resuscitator Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Manual Resuscitator Market
Report Customization available @
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favour the market growth in various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel and End-Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org