The Worldwide AI in Healthcare Industry is Expected to Reach $25 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global AI in Healthcare Market, By Offering (Software v/s Hardware), By Technology (Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Context-Aware Computing), By Application, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global AI in Healthcare Market was valued at USD8,231.36 million, which is further expected to grow with an impressive CAGR of 21.56% during the forecast period, to achieve a market value of USD25,121.10 million by 2027.
Exceptional integration of technology and internet-based services in the healthcare sector will drive the Global AI in Healthcare Market in the next five years. Consistent development through research and innovative addition to medical devices and medical procedures supports the growth of the Global AI in Healthcare Market in the next five years.
The growing abundance of medical data and the demand for storing that data regarding patient and medical cases further aids the growth of the Global AI in Healthcare Market in the next five years. Surging demands for precision medicine also aid the market growth. The precision medicines are designed according to the genetic map of the patient, highly specific for the respective patient and their disease or condition that requires the involvement of well-advanced technology and artificial intelligence that can formulate the structure of the drug and analyze its effect on the patient through various bio-chemical procedures, thereby substantiating the growth of the Global AI in Healthcare Market in the forecast years through 2027.
The Global AI in Healthcare Market is segmented based on offering, technology, application, end-user, region, and company. Based on the offering, the market can be split into software and hardware. The software segment is anticipated to hold the largest revenue shares of the market and dominate the market in the upcoming five years on the increasing involvement of technologically advanced medical procedures that guarantee better healthcare services and efficient methods of patient care.
Based on technology, the market can be categorized into machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and context-aware computing. Based on end-user, the market can be segmented into healthcare providers, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, patients, and others. Regionally, North America dominates the market in Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa region.
Alphabet Inc, Microsoft Corporation, Intel Corporation, NVDIA Corporation, Medtronic Plc, Koninklijke Philips, Siemens Healthineers, General Electric Company, Micron Technology Amazon Web Services are among the major market players in the global platform that lead the market growth of the Global AI in Healthcare Market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017- 2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023 - 2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the market size of the Global AI in Healthcare Market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global AI in Healthcare Market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the Global AI in Healthcare Market based on offering, technology, application, end-user, region, and company.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global AI in Healthcare Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global AI in Healthcare Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product & service launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global AI in Healthcare Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global AI in Healthcare Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by the market players in the Global AI in Healthcare Market.
In this report, the Global AI in Healthcare Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
AI in Healthcare Market, By Offering:
AI in Healthcare Market, By Technology:
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Context-Aware Computing
AI in Healthcare Market By Application:
- Medical Imaging & Diagnostics
- Robotic Surgeries
- Drug Discovery
- Inpatient Care & Hospital Management
- Patient Data & Risk Analysis
AI in Healthcare Market By End-User:
- Healthcare Providers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
AI in Healthcare Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cgd1bt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900