Breast Reconstruction Surgery and Treatment Market Is Expected to Grow at A Robust CAGR Of 2.7% Between 2022 And 2032
The global Breast Reconstruction Surgery and Treatment Market is projected to reach US$ 647.8 Mn by 2026 from US$ 567 Mn in 2021, at a CAGR of 2.7%. The rising prevalence of breast cancer, more awareness, and the availability of reimbursements is driving the demand for breast reconstruction surgery and treatment.
Increased awareness of the safety of breast reconstruction alternatives is comforting women who are having a mastectomy or other breast cancer surgery to proceed with reconstruction.
The high breast reconstruction surgery and treatment market adoption are due to the increasing number of items with innovative technologies. The high cost of breast reconstruction surgery procedure, on the other hand, is a major issue limiting the market growth.
Breast reconstruction surgery procedure is becoming more well-known. Following a mastectomy, a number of people choose to have breast reconstruction surgery. This is primarily due to rising concerns and increased information about the safety and efficacy of reconstructive surgery.
This trend can be seen in both developed and developing countries where people’s living standards are rising due to the positive breast reconstruction surgery and treatment market outlook.
Request for Report Sample @
Greater breast cancer prevalence and incidences, as well as increased mastectomy rates, increased cancer risk due to increased oestrogen and progesterone levels, and growing awareness of breast reconstruction surgery options are leading to an increase in the number of women opting for reconstruction procedures.
Furthermore, technological advancements in the design and operation of revolutionary equipment that increase the comfort and safety of breast reconstruction surgery, as well as the availability of a sufficient number of qualified plastic surgeons, should boost the sales of breast reconstruction surgery and treatment.
High surgical expenses and difficulties, such as adverse effects of surgical operations, changes in nipple and breast sensation, scar development, and, in some cases, rupture with deflation of saline-filled implants associated with breast reconstructions, have stifled the breast reconstruction surgery and treatment market’s growth. Hematoma, skin necrosis, and seroma are the most commonly reported problems following Acellular Dermal Matrices (ADM) breast reconstruction procedures.
Various corporations have also issued product recalls. For example, Allergan said in December 2018 that it would stop selling textured tissue expanders and breast implants in Europe. The company’s CE Mark for these products has expired, prompting the recall. Such occurrences have a negative impact on market development.
Technological breakthroughs are anticipated to result in revolutionary improvements in breast reconstruction surgery outcomes. The method is being simplified by the use of modern imaging technologies in conjunction with ADMs.
3D printing, which is being used to make soft absorbable shells with silicon filling to integrate with the specific medical requirements of patients, is one of the innovations that is expected to influence the breast reconstruction markets. In the approaching years, the increasing use of silicone and saline breast implants, ADMs, and tissue expanders is projected to be a major trend in the adoption of breast reconstruction surgery and treatment.
Speak to our Research Expert @
- In 2020, the breast implants sector held the biggest breast reconstruction surgery and treatment market share. This is mostly due to an increase in the frequency of breast reconstruction procedures and the incidence of breast cancer.
- North America had the biggest breast reconstruction market in 2020, followed by Europe. The key factors driving the expansion of breast reconstruction in North America are rising breast cancer occurrences, more knowledge of breast reconstruction, and FDA approvals for breast reconstruction products in this region.
- Owing to the increased number of surgical procedures in this area, the Asia Pacific breast reconstruction market is predicted to grow at the quickest rate over the forecast period.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a mixed effect on the market for breast reconstruction surgery options. Because the breast reconstruction business comprises both items and procedures, each has its own set of consequences.
“The growing elderly population, the rising prevalence of breast cancer, better reimbursement for breast reconstruction, and more understanding of breast reconstruction are all propelling the demand for breast reconstruction surgery and treatment.”
The prominent players operating in this market include RTI Surgical Holdings, Sebbin, GC Aesthetics, Sientra, Allergan Aesthetics, Integra Lifesciences, Establishment Labs S.A, POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics, and Mentor Worldwide LLC.
Mentor Worldwide LLC (Johnson & Johnson) is a major player in the breast reconstruction business in the United States. The company has a diverse product portfolio available all around the world. The company has retained its leadership position in the breast reconstruction market over the years.
Report Customization available @
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favour the market growth in various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel and End-Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org