Global Generic Drugs Market Report (2022-2027): Low Cost of Generic Drugs as Compared to Branded Drugs & Robust M&A Activities in the Generic Drugs Market Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Generic Drugs Market (2022-2027) by Category, Applications, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Generic Drugs Market is estimated to be USD 374.14 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 631.58 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.04%.
The Global Generic Drugs Market is segmented based on Category, Applications, End-User, and Geography.
- By Category, the market is classified into Biosimilars and Small Molecule Generics.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Anti Arthritis Drugs, Anti-Cancer Drugs, Anti-Infective Drugs, Cardiovascular Drugs, Central Nervous System Drugs, and Respiratory Drugs.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Drug Stores, Hospitals, Pharmacies, Private Clinics, and Retail Pharmacies.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Generic Drugs Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Generic Drugs Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Generic Drugs Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Low Cost of Generic Drugs as Compared to Branded Drugs
- Robust M&A Activities in the Generic Drugs Market
- Rising Incidences of Chronic Diseases
- High Marketing of Branded Drugs Overshadows the Generic Drugs
- 3D Manufacturing Technology Boosts
- Increasing Research Collaboration for Generic Drugs
- Inactive Ingredients or Excipients are Different
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Generic Drugs Market, By Category
7 Global Generic Drugs Market, By Applications
8 Global Generic Drugs Market, By End-User
9 Americas' Generic Drugs Market
10 Europe's Generic Drugs Market
11 Middle East and Africa's Generic Drugs Market
12 APAC's Generic Drugs Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Allergan PLC
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd.
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Cipla Inc.
- Eli Lilly And Company
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care
- GSK PLC
- Apotex Inc.
- Lupin Ltd.
- Mylan N.V.
- Novartis International
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sandoz International GmbH
- STADA Arzneimittel Ag
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6dznz2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900