The Worldwide Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Industry is Expected to Reach $2.3 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market (2022-2027) by Offering, Drug Type, Technology, Applications, End-Users, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market is estimated to be USD 792.45 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2337.25 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 24.15%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Need to Control Drug Discovery
4.1.2 Reduce Time Involved in Drug Development
4.1.3 Patent Expiry of Several Drugs
4.1.4 Growing Number of Cross-Industry Collaborations and Partnerships
4.2.1 Shortage of AI Workforce and Ambiguous Regulatory Guidelines for Medical Software
4.2.2 High Initial Cost
4.3.1 AI Cloud to Create a Streamlined and Automated Approach to Drug Discovery
4.3.2 Rising R&D Investment
4.4.1 Limited Availability of Data Sets
The Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market is segmented based on Offering, Drug Type, Technology, Applications, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Offering, the market is classified into Software and Services.
- By Drug Type, the market is classified into Small Molecules and Large Molecules.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Supervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Unsupervised Learning, and Other Technologies.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Oncology, Infectious Diseases, Neurological Disorders, Metabolic Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Others.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations, and Research Centers and Academic & Government Institutes.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Aria Pharmaceuticals
- Atomwise, Inc.
- BenevolentAI Ltd.
- Berg LLC
- BioSymetrics Inc.
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cyclica Inc.
- Deep Genomics Inc.
- Envisagenics, Inc.
- Google LLC
- Insilico Medicine
- IBM Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Novartis International Ag
- NuMedii, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- Owkin, Inc.
- Standigm Inc.
- Schrodinger, Inc.
- Valo Health, Inc.
- Twoxar, Inc.(Aria Pharmaceuticals)
- Verge Genomics Inc.
- XtalPi Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k1sc1s
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900