Multiplex Biomarker Imaging Market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 12% over the forecast period by 2029
As per the findings of the report, the global multiplex biomarker imaging market is projected to experience significant growth over the forecast period, due to growing demand for advanced immunofluorescence techniques that help in better diagnosis and management of tumors at a cellular level.
The global multiplex biomarker imaging market was valued US$ 300 Mn in 2018, and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 12% over the forecast period of 2019–2029.
Key Takeaways of Multiplex Biomarker Imaging Market Study
- There is steady demand for immunofluorescence slide scanners, as these offer exceptionally high image quality, reliability, and speed for whole slide imaging.
- North America is anticipated to be an attractive market for multiplex biomarker imaging, owing to developed healthcare infrastructure, favorable government policies, and financial grants for laboratory research by the government
- Immunostaining is widely used in the diagnosis of abnormal cells, such as cancerous cells, and also assists in understanding the distribution and localization of biomarkers and differentially expressed proteins in different parts of a biological tissue.
- The commercial success of the multiplex biomarkers imaging market is highly dependent on cancer research studies, which could serve multiple purposes such as detection of cancerous cells, presence of necrotic agents, and assessment of structural and functional abnormalities in cellular anatomy.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3526
Tier 1 Players to Hold More Than 80% Revenue Share
PerkinElmer, Bio-Rad, and Thermo Fisher Scientific are among the leading market players in the multiplex biomarker imaging market. These manufacturers continue to dominate the landscape of the multiplex biomarker imaging market due to their strong focus on product innovation, market leadership in product introduction, and strong distribution network with translational laboratories and academic institutes to increase sales.
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights has studied the evolution of the multiplex biomarker imaging market from 2014–2018, and presents demand projections for 2019–2029, on the basis of component type (instruments, software, and services), imaging technique (IHC assays, FISH assays, TMA assays), application (research and clinical diagnostics), and end user (translational laboratories, biopharmaceutical companies, and academic institutes) across seven prominent regions.
Request a TOC@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-3526
Global Multiplex Biomarker Imaging Market: Regional Forecast
Future Market Insights tracks the performance of the global multiplex biomarker imaging market across the key geographies of North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa. As per the forecast of Future Market Insights, the North America multiplex biomarker imaging market is estimated to be valued at US$ 152.4 Mn in the year 2017 and is slated to touch a value of US$ 501.4 Mn at the end of the year 2027 and exhibit a CAGR of 12.6% during the assessment period. The Western Europe multiplex biomarker imaging market is estimated to be valued at US$ 64.7 Mn in the year 2017 and is poised to touch a value of US$ 208.6 Mn at the end of the year 2027 and exhibit a CAGR of 12.4% during the period of assessment.
Global Multiplex Biomarker Imaging Market: Vendor Insights
The report has included some of the key players operating in the global multiplex biomarker imaging market such as Perkin Elmer, Inc., Bio-rad Laboratories Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Abcam plc., Merck KGaA, Illumina Inc., Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Ventana Medical Systems, Inc., Aushon BioSystems Ltd., MicroConstants, Inc. and ToposNomos Ltd. Leading manufacturer of Multiplex Biomarker Imaging are focusing on collaborations with laboratories and biopharmaceutical companies in order to expand sales presence. Other companies are focusing on targeting technologically advanced emerging economies such as Asia Pacific region with availability of sufficient capital base and skilled labour.
MULTIPLEX BIOMARKER IMAGING MARKET TAXONOMY
The global multiplex biomarker imaging market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to readers.
- Quantitative Pathology Imaging Systems
- Immunofluorescence Slide Scanners
- Toponome Imaging Systems
- Multispectral Imaging Systems
- Installation & Integration Services
- Maintenance Services
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Assays
- Fluorescent In-Situ Hybridization (FISH) Assays
- Tissue Microarray (TMA) Assays
- Clinical Diagnostics
Ask An expert here @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-3526
- Translation Laboratories
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Academic Institutes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs