Teleradiology Market Analysis, Size, Applications Share, Trends & Forecast To 2032
The global teleradiology services market is estimated to reach a market valuation of US$ 1,971.4 Mn by the end of 2016 and register a CAGR of 21.0% over the forecast period (2016–2026). The growth of this market can be attributed to the favorable government initiatives regarding the adoption of teleradiology in order to provide early disease diagnosis.
Besides, the application of modern-day technologies such as the adoption of cloud-based technologies, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies will lead to better efficiency and cost-effective solutions. Increasing Investments for the development of advanced solutions is augmenting the demand for the industry.
The report presents a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better view of the competitive landscape. It also provides details about the organic and inorganic business approaches undertaken by the key companies in the Teleradiology Services market to offer a holistic overview of the business landscape to the reader. It further covers all the relevant aspects of the market to help readers capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities and gain maximum returns on the investments.
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
Key Highlights From The Report
- The Hospitals & clinics segment dominated the market with a share of 54.6% in 2019 due to the growing adoption of teleradiology services by the hospitals & Clinics. Due to the pandemic, there is a shortage of radiologists, which have led to the increasing adoption of diagnostic imaging procedures in order to maintain workflow and increase efficiency.
- The software segment is expected to experience the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the growing demand for healthcare software to increase data transparency and improve patient outcomes.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the increasing initiatives of the government to modernize the healthcare infrastructure and growing investments on the R & D for the production of advanced solutions.
- Key participants include Philips Healthcare, Teleradiology Solutions, USRAD Holdings, Inc., Everlight Radiology, MEDNAX, Inc., ONRAD, Inc., AGFA Healthcare, RAMSOFT, Inc., Telediagnostic Solutions PVT. LTD. and CARESTREAM HEALTH, Inc., among others.
By Process Type:
- Certified Reporting Services Process
- Preliminary Reporting
By Service Type:
- Emergency Nighthawk
- Day Time Coverage
- Subspecialty Reading
- Cardiac imaging
- Nuclear scans
- Musculoskeletal studies
- Second Opinion
- Clinical Trails
- X-Ray Scans
- Computerised Tomograph (CT) Scans
- MRI Scans
- Ultrasound Scans
- Nuclear Scans
- Cardiac Echo
By End User:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Radiology Centres
- OUS (International)
- Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Rest of the World
Ask for Customization:
Table of Content
- Teleradiology Services Market – Executive Summary
- Teleradiology Services Market Introduction
2.1. Teleradiology Services Market Definition
2.2. Teleradiology Services Market Taxonomy
- Teleradiology Services Market Analysis Scenario
3.1. Market Size (US$ Mn) Forecast
3.2. India Animal Healthcare Market Definition
3.2.1. Market Size and Y-o-Y Growth
3.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity
3.3. Teleradiology Services Market Overview
3.3.1. Value Chain
3.3.2. List of Active Participants
188.8.131.52. Service Providers
184.108.40.206. End Users
- Teleradiology Services Market Dynamics
4.1. Macro-economic Factors
4.2.1. Supply Side
4.2.2. Demand Side
4.5. Forecast Factors – Relevance and Impact
Inquire Before Buying Research Report:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org