Feminine Hygiene Products Market value is estimated to CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period by 2031
Government initiatives undertaken to spread awareness about women health and menstrual hygiene, besides brand consolidation strategies by leading producers and the adoption of modern lifestyles by women will push feminine hygiene products sales in the coming years.
According to the recent Future Market Insights (FMI) report, the global feminine hygiene products market value is estimated to surpass US$ 27.6 Bn in 2021, with a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period (2021-2031).
Around 49% of the global population is female and nearly 65% of them are aged between 15 and 65 years, thereby indicating a significant opportunity for manufacturers of feminine hygiene products.
Government organizations are focusing on women’s health and hygiene with the help of launch of various awareness programs and funding activities. These programs include detailed education about menstruation, puberty, and the advantages and health benefits of using hygiene products.
They are also providing sanitation kits to girls studying in government schools and colleges in rural areas, particularly in developing economies around the globe. For instance, in 2017, the Department of Education in KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) of South Africa set aside Rs 50 million to fund the distribution of sanitary towels and napkins to various schools in the region.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13350
Additionally, rising female populations in countries such as India, Ghana, and Nigeria will create lucrative opportunities. Concerns regarding disposal, have resulted in the introduction of reusable menstrual cups. These cups are made from medical grade silicon or latex and cost between US$ 20 and US$ 50 per pack and can last for nearly five years. Such innovations will give tailwinds to growth registered in the market.
The impact of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic on production of feminine products has been negligible despite short term disruptions of transportation and logistics.
Key Takeaways from Feminine Hygiene Products Market Study
- Sanitary napkins are the largest and fastest growing segment accounting for nearly half of the market by 2031, with a CAGR of over 8%.
- Supermarket are projected to account for over 22% of the global market by 2031. This is attributed to robust supply channels for consumer health products.
- East Asia is the largest revenue-generating region for feminine hygiene products, with the China accounting for nearly 81% of the regional market in 2021.
- Germany holds the lead in Europe, and is expected to accounting for over 18% of the market in 2031.
- South Asia is the second most lucrative market after East Asia with India accounting for over 75% of the value share in 2031.
Request a TOC@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-13350
Who is Winning?
Some of the leading manufacturers of the feminine hygiene products market are focusing on mergers and acquisitions for global expansion. Thus, enhancing their market presence.
The key market players covered by FMI include Procter and Gamble, Johnson and Johnson, the Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA, Sanofi S.A, Lil-lets UK Limited, Ontex, Unicharm Corporation, Diva International Inc., and Edgewell Personal Care.
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Ask An expert here @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-13350
Feminine Hygiene Products Market by Category
- Sanitary Napkins
- Menstrual Cup
- Panty liners
- Feminine Hygiene Wash
- Convenience Stores
- Department Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Purchase
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs