Pulmonology Devices Market Future Demands, Regional Developments and Industry Competitive Landscape Analysis 2030
According to Future Market Insights (FMI), driven by the rising incidence of respiratory diseases the demand for pulmonology devices market will rise. Respiratory disorders such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), and lung cancer is on the rise globally. Smoking and unhealthy living environment are often identified as common causes fuelling the incidence of respiratory disorders.
Government initiatives supported by public and private organizations to spread awareness has led people to focus on early diagnosis of medical conditions to avoid delay in treatment. Furthermore, a number of players are developing new products to expand their product portfolio as well as to maintain their position in the market.
For an instance Olympus has launched a few unique pulmonology devices such as the flexible bronchoscope that has helped the company in maintaining its position in the market. A large number of domestic players are slowly emerging in Asia Pacific. Rise in healthcare expenditure in developing countries and improving reimbursement policies are causing shift in focus among market players from developed to developing countries.
Moreover, the availability of pulmonology devices for healthcare professionals has been impacted by COVID-19 supply chain crisis. However, there are measures taken to manage this situation. Governments have relaxed controls to make supply easy. Export controls have been made easy by several manufacturing countries.
Major manufacturers in the pulmonology devices market are geared up and focusing on local production of pulmonology devices. According to the report, the increasing cases COPD and lung cancer will continue fuelling demand in the market.
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
Key Takeaways from pulmonology devices Marker Study
- The demand for pulmonology devices is expected to get higher, enabling the market to exhibit 10.8% CAGR between 2020 and 2030
- Backed by increasing healthcare spending, the U.S. is expected to account for nearly 90% sales in North America
- Favorable reimbursement policies will enable the U.K. to exhibit 13% y-o-y growth in 2021
- Germany and France will showcase increasing investment towards expanding healthcare infrastructure, in turn fuelling the demand for pulmonology devices
- Within East Asia, Japan and South Korea will represent highly attractive markets for sale
Who is Winning?
Leading players in the pulmonology devices market on strengthening their market position though the Acquisition, Partnerships and expansion. For Instance,
- In February 2019, the Conmed Corporation acquired privately-held Buffalo Filter LLC, a leader in surgical smoke evacuation technologies. The company’s comprehensive product portfolio includes smoke evacuation pencils, smoke evacuators, and laparoscopic solutions.
- In November 2019, Cook Medical opened new facility in India. This office enables the company to expand its business in emerging markets.
- In January 2019, the Verathon, Inc launched GlideScope® BFlex, a single-use flexible bronchoscope that offers optimal visibility and maneuverability for routine airway and bronchoscopy procedures.
Ask for Customization:
Pulmonology devices Market by Category
- Pulmonary Biopsy Devices
- Single- Use Biopsy Forceps
- Cytology Brushes
- Microbiology Brushes
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Needles
- Endobronchial Ultrasound Fine Biopsy Needles
- Endobronchial Ultrasound Transbronchial Aspiration Needles
- Airway Stents
- Silicon Stents
- Nitinol Stents
- Stainless Steel Stents
- Airway Extraction Baskets
- Single-Use Bronchoscopes
- Lung Cancer
- Foreign Body Extraction
- Tracheal and Bronchial Stenosis
- Pulmonology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
2.3. Inclusions and Exclusions
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Innovation / Development Trends
3.3. Disease Epidemiology, By Region
3.4. Technology Assessment Vs. Application
3.5. Regulatory Scenario
Inquire Before Buying Research Report:
The key market players covered by FMI include Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Cook Medical Incorporated, Medi-Globe GmbH, Ambu A/S, Verathon, Inc, consolidating their positions through mergers, acquisitions and new product launches.
Valuable Insights into Pulmonology Devices Market
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2015 to 2030. The global pulmonology devices market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provide compelling insights on pulmonology devices market on basis of product in detail cover every aspects of the market such as (pulmonary biopsy devices, endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) needles, airway stents, airway extraction baskets, single-use bronchoscopes), indication (lung cancer, COPD, foreign body extraction, tracheal and bronchial stenosis and others) and End User (hospitals, pulmonology clinics, ambulatory surgical centers) across seven major regions.
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA