Turkey Diagnostic Labs Market Report 2022: Substantial Investments in the Healthcare Industry by Private and Public Market Players Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Turkey Diagnostic Labs Market, By Provider Type (Hospital, Stand-Alone Centre, Diagnostic Chains), By Test Type (Radiology v/s Pathology), By End User (Corporate Clients, Walk-ins, Referrals), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Turkey diagnostic labs market is expected to witness a growth of robust CAGR in the forecast period, 2023-2027. Factors such as increasing demands for the early diagnosis of diseases and the growing healthcare industry are driving the growth of the Turkey diagnostic labs market in the upcoming five years.
Also, substantial investments in the healthcare industry by private and public market players and the use of technologically advanced medical devices by healthcare professionals are expected to create numerous growth opportunities for the Turkey diagnostic labs market in the forecast period. The Turkish government is aggressively promoting the development of the healthcare sector for affordable and accessible healthcare services.
The government is making financial investments and offering supportive laws and regulations to encourage the growth of the healthcare sector. All residents of the nation, including Bag-kur, SSK, Emekli Sandigi, and Green Card holders, received insurance coverage in October 2008 to help cover their medical bills.
With the introduction of the Health Insurance Certificate and associated online formats for maintaining patient information and making patient record administration simpler. More such government initiatives are likely to augment the growth of Turkey diagnostic labs market in the coming period.
The Turkey diagnostic labs market is segmented on the basis of provider type, test type, end user, competitive landscape, and regional distribution. Based on provider type, the market is divided into hospitals, stand-alone center, and diagnostic chains. Hospitals are expected to capture the highest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027. The need for early identification of diseases or abnormal situations so that patients can receive effective treatment is expected to contribute to the segment growth over the next five years. Due to increased investments, stand-alone diagnostic facilities are also expected to experience significant growth over the next five years.
The major market players operating in the Turkey diagnostic labs market are Synevo Medical Laboratories, Duzen Laboratories Group, Istanbul Laboratory & Screening Center, Hekimoglu Imaging Center, and Synlab Laboratories.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Turkey diagnostic labs from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Turkey diagnostic labs market from 2023 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the Turkey diagnostic labs market based on provider type, test type, end user, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Turkey diagnostic labs market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Turkey diagnostic labs market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Turkey diagnostic labs market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the Turkey diagnostic labs market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Turkey diagnostic labs market.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances
In this report, Turkey diagnostic labs market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Turkey Diagnostic Labs Market, By Provider Type:
- Stand-Alone Centre
- Diagnostic Chains
Turkey Diagnostic Labs Market, By Test Type:
Turkey Diagnostic Labs Market, By End User:
- Corporate Clients
Turkey Diagnostic Labs Market, By Region:
- Marmara Region
- Central Anatolia
- Aegean Region
- Mediterranean Region
- Black Sea Region
- South Eastern Anatolia Region
- Eastern Anatolia Region
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Turkey Diagnostic Labs Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Turkey Diagnostic Labs Market Outlook
7. Turkey Hospital Diagnostic Labs Market Outlook
8. Turkey Stand Alone Diagnostic Labs Market Outlook
9. Turkey Diagnostic Chains Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Turkey Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Synevo Medical Laboratories
- Duzen Laboratories Group
- Istanbul Laboratory & Screening Center
- Hekimoglu Imaging Center
- Synlab Laboratories
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tmg9ps
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900