Medical Cannula Market Segmentation by Revenue, Present & Future Scenario To 2030
The medical cannula market is likely to reach US$ 783.5 million by 2030, according to the latest report by Future Market Insights. The report offers detailed insights on the medical cannula landscape, charting the key influencing factors in 20+ countries. Comprehensive profiling of the leading players in the medical cannula market is also included in the report.
According to the study, the growing preference for minimally-invasive procedures is likely to provide an impetus to market growth over the forecast period. Sensing the opportunities, manufacturers are focusing on launching affordable, yet safe products in the market.
List Of Key Players Covered in Medical Cannula Market are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Medtronic plc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Conmed Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen
- Terumo Corporation
- Smith & Nephew
- Getinge Group
Advancement in technology is being tried out by medical cannula market players. For instance – bi-flow cannulation is being put into practice to facilitate simultaneous distal and systemic perfusion.
In terms of material, Arthroscopic Innovations LLC, in the year 2019, developed super-V cannula for arthroscopy. Nitinol (alloy of nickel and titanium) is used to manufacture this cannula. The distinct features include being small, superelastic, and less traumatic.
Covid-19 Impact on Medical Cannula Landscape
The impact of COVID-19 is being felt by medical cannula industry. However, as compared to other industries, the impact has been milder, as healthcare is an essential service.
The decline from hospitals has been compensated to a certain extent by homecare settings, but medical cannula manufacturers will be hoping for a quick recovery in 2021.
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
Key Takeaways of Medical Cannula Market Study
- IV cannula accounts for nearly 75% revenue share of the medical cannula market
- Vascular access will consistently hold 30% revenue share during the assessment period
- 18G size is expected to account for close to 50% of market share followed by 20G size
- North America holds the largest revenue share due to novel product launches and approvals
“New product launches backed by technological advancements are expected to propel the medical cannula market” says the FMI analyst
Acquisition: Key Strategy adopted by Market Players
Inorganic growth strategies like acquisitions are emphasized by key players to substantiate themselves in the medical cannula market.
For instance –
- In Feb 2020, IWG High-Performance Conductors (HPC) was acquired by Teleflex Medical OEM to facilitate the latter’s expansion with regard to treatments for neurovascular ailments
- In Apr 2018, LivaNova announced acquiring Tandem Life to complement its portfolio with percutaneous mechanical circulatory support and extracorporeal life support solutions.
- In Dec 2018, Cook Medical LLC acquired the R.J. Reynolds building at Winston-Salem’s Whitaker Park to convert it into a medical device manufacturing facility
Ask for Customization:
Key Segments of Medical Cannula Industry Survey
Medical Cannula Market by Product:
Medical Cannula Market by Medical Procedure:
- Vascular Access
Medical Cannula Market by Size:
- 14G Medical Cannulas
- 16G Medical Cannulas
- 18G Medical Cannulas
- 20G Medical Cannulas
- 22G Medical Cannulas
- 24G Medical Cannulas
- 26G Medical Cannulas
Medical Cannula Market by Material:
- Latex Medical Cannulas
- Latex-free Medical Cannulas
- Neoprene Medical Cannulas
Medical Cannula Market by End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Medical Cannula Market by Region:
- North America Medical Cannula Market
- Latin America Medical Cannula Market
- Europe Medical Cannula Market
- East Asia Medical Cannula Market
- South Asia & Pacific Medical Cannula Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Medical Cannula Market
Inquire Before Buying Research Report:
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
2.3. Inclusions and Exclusions
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Market Trends
3.2. Key Product/Development Trends
- Key Success Factors
4.1. Product USPs and Features
4.2. Product Vs. Application Matrix
4.3. Promotional Strategies, By Key Manufacturers
- Global Medical Cannula Market Demand (in Volume) Analysis 2015-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2030
5.1. Historical Market Volume Analysis, 2015-2021
5.2. Current and Future Market Volume Projections, 2022-2030
5.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA