Preterm Birth Prevention and Management Market By Emerging Trends, Industry Share, Regional Overview and SWOT Analysis till 2029
The global Preterm Birth Prevention and Management Market is estimated to be worth around US$ 1.41 Bn in 2022. With increasing adoption of preterm birth prevention and management therapeutics across both developed and developing regions, the overall market is anticipated to grow at 10.1% CAGR between 2022 and 2029, totaling a valuation of US$ 2 .78 Bn by 2029.
The global Preterm Birth Prevention and Management Market surpassed the valuation of US$ 1 Bn in 2022, with growth projected to see a robust CAGR of more than 9% through 2029. The preterm birth prevention drugs industry is observing a substantial surge in number of FDA-approved new generic copies of blockbuster drugs every year. This can be primarily attributed to favorable government policy framework and demographics, orphan drug designations, adoption of new combination therapies, and complications in the selection of one line of therapy.
Key Takeaways of the Study
- Development of higher complexity specific portfolios and consistent focus on areas of strength while working pipelines are the cornerstone for success in the preterm birth prevention market space.
- Ensuring preterm interventions and research given proportional focus, so funding is aligned with health burden to curb the mortality rate
- Makena, with various approvals for the treatment of preterm birth in potential female patient pool, contributed to the dominance of the progesterone therapy segment by therapy type in 2018 and continue to do so during the forecast period.
- Highly effective therapies with cost advantage over are expected to generate significant revenue in the long run.
- Majority of the global preterm birth cases have not been directed towards preterm diagnostic leading to higher mortality rates and complications
- Sale of Hydroxyprogesterone over antihypertensive drugs such as Nifedipine, and labetalol in the global preterm birth prevention and management market has increased drastically owing to quicker onset of action and higher efficacy.
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
Launch of Cost-effective Therapies Bodes Well for Market
New revenue opportunities in developed economies, and orphan drug designation by FDA are contributing significantly towards the launch of cost-effective therapies. A few other factors assisting the growth of preterm birth prevention and management market include adoption of preterm diagnostic tests and the economic burden of premature birth on the system.
Frequent drug shortages and unavailability of life-saving formulations in many parts of the country, growing initiatives by government and manufacturers for supply of life-saving preterm birth drugs, particularly in low income and developing countries, are driving the market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Preterm birth prevention and management Market
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the segments from 2014 to 2029. The global preterm birth prevention and management market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provide compelling insights on preterm birth prevention and management market on basis of therapy type (progesterone therapy, corticosteroid therapy, tocolytics therapy, antihypertensive therapy, magnesium sulfate therapy, heparin prophylaxis therapy, low-dose aspirin therapy, and antibiotics therapy) and by route of administration (Oral, Parenteral, and Vaginal) , and by patient type (prior spontaneous PTB, preeclampsia, short cervix, chronic hypertension, insulin-dependent, twins, antiphospholipid antibody syndrome, and others) and by distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, drug stores, and mail order pharmacies), across seven major regions.
Ask for Customization:
By Therapy Type:
- Progesterone Therapy
- Corticosteroid Therapy
- Tocolytics Therapy
- Antihypertensive Therapy
- Magnesium Sulfate Therapy
- Heparin Prophylaxis Therapy
- Low-Dose Aspirin Therapy
- Antibiotics Therapy
By Route of Administration:
By Patient Type:
- Prior Spontaneous PTB
- Short Cervix
- Chronic Hypertension
- Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Mail Order Pharmacies
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA