Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Thematic Research Report 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Remote Patient Monitoring Devices - Thematic Research" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
Remote patient monitoring (RPM) is the use of digital technologies and services to monitor, analyze, and capture the health data of patients and send this information to healthcare professionals for further evaluation. RPM devices can greatly improve the management of various chronic conditions.
The primary goal of RPM devices is to accurately collect a wide range of health data for a patient, such as blood pressure, heart rate, vital signs, weight, and blood sugar levels. The patient's health information is then transmitted to healthcare specialists for monitoring and evaluation, with patients staying at home rather than visiting healthcare facilities.
Reasons to Buy
- The publisher's thematic research ecosystem is a single, integrated global research platform that provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors. It has a proven track record of identifying the important themes early, enabling companies to make the right investments ahead of the competition, and secure that all-important competitive advantage.
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of Remote Patient Monitoring by understanding the primary ways in which this theme is impacting the medical devices industry.
- Stay up to date on the industry's major players and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends to gain a competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Technology Briefing
- Technology trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Regulatory trends
- Industry Analysis
- Market size and growth forecasts
- RPM devices: COVID-19 use cases
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Value Chain
- Vital signs monitoring devices
- Specialized monitoring devices
- Wearable devices
- Implantable devices
- Sector Scorecards
- Medical device sector scorecard
- GE Healthcare
- Welch Allyn
- Nihon Kohden
- Bardy Diagnostics
- Ambio Health
- Nemaura Medical
- Vivify Health
- Eccrine Systems
- Lepu Medical
- Shree Pacetronix
- Vitatron Pacemakers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x97343
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900