The Worldwide Single-use Bioprocessing Sensors & Probes Industry is Projected to Reach $1.7 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Single-use Bioprocessing Sensors & Probes Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Single-use Bioprocessing Sensors & Probes Market is projected to reach USD 1,773.39 million by 2027 from USD 862.02 million in 2021, at a CAGR 12.77% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
- The Americas Single-use Bioprocessing Sensors & Probes Market size was estimated at USD 293.69 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 328.46 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.49% to reach USD 595.11 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Single-use Bioprocessing Sensors & Probes Market size was estimated at USD 257.09 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 293.12 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.20% to reach USD 541.04 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Single-use Bioprocessing Sensors & Probes Market size was estimated at USD 311.23 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 349.91 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.68% to reach USD 637.22 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on single-use bioprocessing sensors & probes identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making.
This market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
This research report categorizes the single-use bioprocessing sensors & probes to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Bench Top Control
- Optochemical Dissolved Oxygen
- PH Sensor
- Pressure Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Cell Culture
- Academic Research
- New York
- South Korea
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Company Usability Profiles:
- 3M Company
- Applikon Biotechnology B.V.
- Broadley-James Corporation
- Cesco Bioengineering Co. Ltd.
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Eppendorf AG
- GE Healthcare
- Hamilton Company
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Infors AG
- Meissner Filtration Products, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- PBS Biotech, Inc.
- Polestar Technologies, Inc.
- Sartorius AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Vekamaf Services B.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/evq9ch
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900