Abbott Laboratories Company Profile – Key Financials | Annual Revenue (USD 43,075 Mn)
Pune, Maharashtra, India, September 20 2022 (Wiredrelease) Prudour Pvt. Ltd –:Description of the Business
Abbott Laboratories is involved in the discovery, development and manufacturing of a variety of healthcare products. These are the segments it operates in. The Established Pharmaceutical Products segment includes the International Sales of Branded Generic Pharmaceutical Products.
The Nutritional Products section deals with international sales of adult and pediatric nutrition products. Diagnostic Product sells diagnostic tests and products for hospitals, blood banks and commercial laboratories. The medical devices include electrophysiology and cardiac disease.
It also sells diabetes care products. The company was founded by Wallace Calvin Abbott in 1888 and is headquartered in Abbott Park, IL.
Revenue (US$ Mn)
1. In 2021, Abbott Laboratories generated US$ 43.075 Mn in annual revenue
2. The 2020 Abbott Laboratories annual revenue was US$ 34 608 Mn. This is an 8.48% increase over 2019.
3. Abbott Laboratories saw a 4.34% increase on 2018’s annual revenue, which equated to US$ 31,904 Million.
4. Abbott Laboratories generated a total revenue of US$ 30,578 Million in 2018.
Operating Income (US$ Million):
– Abbott Laboratories’ 2021 operating income was US$ 8,425 Million, an increase of 57.27% over 2020
– In 2020, Abbott Laboratories generated US$ 5,357 Million in operating income
– In 2019, Abbott Laboratories’ operating profit of US$ 4,532Mn increased by 24.16%.
– In 2018, Abbott Laboratories earned an operating income of US$ 3.650 Mn
To Purchase This Company Profile, Click Here: https://market.us/purchase-company/?company_id=80130
Net Income (US$Mn)
– Abbott Laboratories’ net income for 2021 was US$ 7,071 Million, an increase of 57.31% over 2020 figures
– Abbott Laboratories indexes a 21.91% rise in net incomes starting in 2019, amounting US$ 4,495 Million in 2020
– In 2019, Abbott Laboratories earned a net income in the range of US$ 3,687 million.
– Microsoft Corporation indexed a net income of US$ 2,368 Millionn in 2018.
Operating Margin %
– Abbott Laboratories generated 20% operating margin in 2021
– The 2020 operating margin of Abbott Laboratories was 16%. This is a 9.15% increase over 2019
– Abbott Laboratories saw a 19.33% increase over 2018’s operating margins in 2019, which equals 14%
– Abbott Laboratories achieved an operating margin of 12.2% in 2018.
Gross Margin %
– The gross margin of Abbott Laboratories for 2021 was 57%. This is a 0.71% increase over 2020.
– In 2020, the gross margin at Abbott Laboratories was 57%
– With a 0.17% increase in gross margin, 59% of Abbott Laboratories was indexed for 2019
– In 2018, Abbott Laboratories had a gross margin 58%
More Insightful Information: https://market.us/company/abbott-laboratories/
This content has been published by Prudour Pvt. Ltd company. The WiredRelease News Department was not involved in the creation of this content. For press release service enquiry, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.