Global Medical Device Security Market (2022 to 2027) - Featuring Broadcom, CA Technologies, Cisco Systems, Check Point Software Technologies and ClearDATA Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Medical Device Security Market (2022-2027) by Solutions, Type, End Users, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Medical Device Security Market is estimated to be USD 6.57 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 9.85 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.43%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Medical Device Security Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Medical Device Security Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Medical Device Security Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Medical Device Security Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Increasing Instances of Healthcare Cyberattacks and Threats
- Growing Demand for Connected Medical Devices
- Supportive Government Regulations
- Growth in Geriatric Population and Successive Growth in Chronic Disease Management
- Limited Healthcare Security Budgets
- Sensor-Based Wireless Mobile Medical Devices
- Rise in Acquisitions, Partnerships & Collaborations
- Rise in the Adoption of Advanced Cloud Security Solutions in Healthcare
- Lack of Adoption of Medical Security Devices among the Emerging Countries
- Endpoint Devices Pose Challenges to Healthcare Cybersecurity
The Global Medical Device Security Market is segmented based on Solutions, Type, End Users, and Geography.
- By Solutions, the market is classified into Identity & Access Management Solutions, Antivirus/Antimalware Solutions, Encryption Solutions, Data Loss Prevention Solutions, Risk & Compliance Management, Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Prevention Systems, Disaster Recovery Solutions, and Distributed Denial-of-Service Solutions.
- By Type, the market is classified into Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, and Cloud Security.
- By End Users, the market is classified into Healthcare Providers, Medical Device Manufacturers, and Healthcare Payers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Broadcom Inc.
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- CyberMDX Technologies Inc.
- Cynerio Israel Ltd.
- DXC Technology Co.
- Fidelis Cybersecurity, Inc.
- FireEye, Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- IBM Corp.
- Imperva, Inc.
- McAfee Corp.
- Medigate Tech Ltd.
- Ordr, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. Scaler, Inc.
- Sophos Group PLC
- Sternum Ltd.
- Synopsys, Inc.
- Zscaler, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xs0jkx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900