Global Cancer Pain Market Report 2022: Industry set to Grow by 5.71% Annually Through 2029 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cancer Pain Market Analysis by Disease Indication, by Drug Type, and by Region - Global Forecast to 2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The cancer pain market size is estimated to be USD 6,599.12 million in 2021 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.71% during the forecast period 2022-2029. The ageing population, rising cancer prevalence, rising healthcare costs, and rising R&D spending by various healthcare businesses are projected to drive the market growth in near future. However, side effects like medication tolerance, drug dependence, urine retention, sleep problems, cognitive impairment, and others are expected to restrain the market growth.
This comprehensive research report focuses on the global and regional market size and forecasts of diverse segments including disease indication and drug type from 2021 to 2029.
Segmentation: Cancer Pain Market Report 2021-2029Disease Indication (Revenue, USD Million)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
Drug Type (Revenue, USD Million)
- Nerve Blockers
By Region (Revenue, USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Introduction: Cancer Pain
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Environment Analysis
6. COVID-19 Impact Analysis: Cancer Pain Market
7. Market Analysis by Disease Indication
8. Market Analysis by Drug Type
9. Regional Market Analysis
10. North America Cancer Pain Market
11. Europe Cancer Pain Market
12. Asia Pacific Cancer Pain Market
13. Latin America Cancer Pain Market
14. MEA Cancer Pain Market
15. Competitor Analysis
16. Company Profiles
17. Conclusion & Recommendations
- Mundipharma International Limited
- Biodelivery Sciences International Inc.
- Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company Inc.
- Ck Life Sciences (Wex Pharmaceuticals).
- Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd.
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. Inc.
- Orexo Ab
- Pfizer Inc.
- Grunenthal Pharma Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pdfrxn
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900