Global Bioreactors Market Report 2022: Rapid Growth of the Biopharmaceuticals and Biologics Industry Driving Sector - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Bioreactors Market (2022-2027) by Product Type, Cell, Molecule, Usage, End-User, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Bioreactors Market is estimated to be USD 1.66 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2.68 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.06%.
The Global Bioreactors Market is segmented based on Product Type, Cell, Molecule, Usage, End-User, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Single-use and Reusable.
- By Cell, the market is classified into Mammalian Cells, Bacterial Cells, Yeast Cells, and Others.
- By Molecule, the market is classified into Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, Recombinant Proteins, Stem Cells, Gene Therapy, and Others.
- By Usage, the market is classified into Developmental, Pre-Clinical & Clinical, and Commercial Production.
- By End-User, the market is classified into R&D Organizations, Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers, and Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO).
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Rapid Growth of the Biopharmaceuticals and Biologics Industry
- Technology Advancements in Bioreactors
- Adoption of Single-Use Bioreactors (Subs) and Hybrid Bioreactors
- Increasing Demand for Personalized Medicine
- Low Capacity of Single-Use Bioreactor or Disposable Bioreactor
- Concerns Regarding Extrables and Leachables
- High Market Potential in Emerging Economies
- Rising Demand for Personalized Medicine
- Stringent Regulatory Framework
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Bioreactors Market, By Product Type
7 Global Bioreactors Market, By Cell
8 Global Bioreactors Market, By Molecule
9 Global Bioreactors Market, By Usage
10 Global Bioreactors Market, By End-User
11 Americas' Bioreactors Market
12 Europe's Bioreactors Market
13 Middle East and Africa's Bioreactors Market
14 APAC's Bioreactors Market
15 Competitive Landscape
16 Company Profiles
- 3D Biotek LLC
- Applikon Biotechnology BV
- BBI-Biotech GmbH
- Bioengineering AG
- Broadley-James Corp.
- Cell Culture Company
- Eppendorf AG
- GEA Group AG
- Infors AG
- Merck KGaA
- Pall Corp.
- Pierre Guerin SAS
- Praj Hipurity Systems Ltd.
- Sartorius AG
- Solaris Biotechnology S.r.l
- Solida Biotech GmBH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- ZETA Holding GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sgi6mi
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900