Global Peptide Therapeutics Market Report 2022: Adoption of New Platforms That Develop Next-Generation Protein or Peptide Therapeutics Drives Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Peptide Therapeutics Market (2022-2027) by Synthesis Technology, Drug Class, Route of Administration, API Type, Application, End User, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Peptide Therapeutics Market is estimated to be USD 29.84 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 48.19 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.06%.
The Global Peptide Therapeutics Market is segmented based on Synthesis Technology, Drug Class, Route of Administration, API Type, Application, End User, and Geography.
- By Synthesis Technology, the market is classified into Hybrid Phase, Liquid Phase, and Solid Phase.
- By Drug Class, the market is classified into Calcitonin's, Glucagon & Analogs, Insulins, Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone, Somatostatins, and Vasopressin.
- By Route of Administration, the market is classified into Parenteral and Oral.
- By API Type, the market is classified into CMO and In-house.
- By Application, the market is classified into Gastrointestinal Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Cancer, and Other Applications.
- By End User, the market is classified into Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Industries, and Research Laboratories.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Peptide Therapeutics Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Peptide Therapeutics Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
- Increasing Prevalence of Cancer, Cardiovascular Disorders, and Metabolic Disorders
- Adoption of New Platforms That Develop Next-Generation Protein or Peptide Therapeutics
- Poor Chemical and Physical Stability and a Short Circulating Plasma Half-Life of Naturally Occurring Peptides
- Technology Advancement and R&D Investment in New Peptides
- Presence of a Strong Product Pipeline Portfolio
- Presence of Stringent Safety Regulations
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Peptide Therapeutics Market, By Synthesis Technology
7 Global Peptide Therapeutics Market, By Drug Class
8 Global Peptide Therapeutics Market, By Route of Administration
9 Global Peptide Therapeutics Market, By API Type
10 Global Peptide Therapeutics Market, By Application
11 Global Peptide Therapeutics Market, By End User
12 Americas' Peptide Therapeutics Market
13 Europe's Peptide Therapeutics Market
14 Middle East and Africa's Peptide Therapeutics Market
15 APAC's Peptide Therapeutics Market
16 Competitive Landscape
17 Company Profiles
- AmbioPharm Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bachem Holding Ag
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Corden Pharma GmbH
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
- GSK PLC
- Hemmo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Ipsen SA
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis International Ag
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Pfizer Inc.
- PolyPeptide Group
- Sanofi SA
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Zealand Pharma AS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3lc85y
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900