Global Self-adhesive Labels Strategic Business Report 2022 - Featuring Americk Packaging, Avery Dennison, Aztec Label and BSP Labels Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Self-adhesive labels: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Self-Adhesive Labels estimated at US$44.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$62.5 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Food & Beverage, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.9% CAGR and reach US$24.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Pharmaceutical segment is readjusted to a revised 5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $12.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.6% CAGR
The Self-Adhesive Labels market in the U.S. is estimated at US$12.2 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$12.8 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.6% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.6% and 4.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.4% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$8.2 Billion by the year 2027.
Logistics & Transport Segment to Record 5.3% CAGR
In the global Logistics & Transport segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.3% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$4 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$5.6 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 5.8% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 41 Featured) -
- Americk Packaging
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Aztec Label
- BSP Labels Ltd.
- C S Labels Ltd.
- CCL Industries, Inc.
- Coveris Holdings SA
- Etiquette Labels Ltd.
- Etis Slovakia, A.S. (Slovakia)
- Fuji Seal International, Inc.
- Hansol Paper Co., Ltd.
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Inland Label and Marketing Services LLC
- Label Craft
- Lintec Corporation
- Multicolor Corporation
- Muroll GmbH
- Reflex Labels Ltd.
- Royston Labels
- Secura Labels Ltd.
- SVS, Spol. Sro
- Terragene S.A.
- Torraspapel S.A. (Adestor)
- UPM-Kymmene Corporation
What's New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Self-adhesive labels - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/135gs7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900