Pediatric Clinical Trials Market Size, Share & Forecast | USD 26.47 billion by 2032
According to Future Market Insights, the global pediatric clinical trials Market Share is projected to grow steadily at a 5.3% value CAGR, during the forecast period 2022-2032. Earlier in 2021, this market was projected to have a global market valuation worth US$ 15 Billion and is expected to reach a sum of US$ 26.47 Billion by 2032.
Due to unmet healthcare needs in the pediatric patient population, there is a considerable product pipeline in the clinical phase of development. In the foreseeable future, the market will benefit from a robust medication development pipeline.
Furthermore, in 2021, there were over 1,300 industry-sponsored pediatric clinical studies underway spanning a wide range of therapeutic categories, including communicable diseases, genetic disorders, neurologic issues, and numerous types of cancer.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15017
Increasing pediatric medicine awareness, outsourcing in-house clinical trials to CROs, and the Increasing Burden of Pediatric Diseases such as Diabetes are projected to drive market growth globally. By region, North America is observed to have a substantial proportion of the pediatric clinical trial market, and this trend is projected to continue during the projection period.
The United States has the region’s most lucrative market. The rising prevalence of disorders in the country’s pediatric population is strengthening research initiatives to produce particular medications and expanding the number of clinical trials. This, together with other factors, is driving demand for the worldwide pediatric clinical trials market.
Prominent Growth Drivers Influencing Pediatric Clinical Trials Industry
Increased Incidence of Chronic Diseases to accelerate Market Growth
The growing demand for innovative vaccines and biological products to treat infectious illnesses such as measles, polio, mumps, TB, rubella, influenza, whooping cough, chickenpox, malaria, and staphylococcus pharyngitis is likely to fuel market expansion. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) 2021, over 85 percent of infants worldwide are vaccinated against 27 illnesses; yet, 19.4 million children are unvaccinated, resulting in the deaths of 2-3 million children per year.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) fact page, in 2021, over 471,000 children in the United States had active epilepsy, accounting for approximately 0.6 percent of children aged 0-17 years.
Request for Report Ask A Question @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/REP-GB-15017
At the same time, diabetes is a major concern among children nowadays. According to the International Diabetes Federation’s (IDF) Diabetes Atlas 2021, around 464 million children globally had diabetes in 2021. One million of these people (children and adolescents under the age of 20) have type 1 diabetes.
Rising parental awareness of pediatric clinical trials for dangerous infections and chronic disorders, as well as a substantial number of CROs performing pediatric studies, are driving the market. Autism is one of the most frequent childhood disorders. According to the CDC, one in every 44 children in the United States will have autism by 2021. The increased prevalence of autism among children is expected to propel the market for autism clinical trials, promoting pediatric clinical market growth globally.
Due to the sheer presence of a few important players in the market with very few additional participants, the industry studied is consolidated. Market participants’ primary strategies included trial initialization, acquisitions, and collaborations, among others.
- Pfizer began a Phase 2/3 research for PAXLOVID tablets, which are especially intended to treat COVID-19 in young patients, in March 2022. PAXLOVID reduced the risk of hospitalization or death from any cause by 89 percent (within three days of symptom start) and 88 percent (within five days of appearance of symptoms).
- Novartis announced intentions to begin SMART, a Phase 3b clinical research to assess the safety and efficacy of Zolgensma (onasemnogene abeparvovec) in young children with spinal muscular atrophy, in April 2021. SMART is a multicenter, Phase 3b, single-arm, open-label study designed to assess the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of a one-time IV infusion of Zolgensma in pediatric patients with symptomatic SMA who have bi-allelic genetic changes in the SMN1 gene and any copy number of the SMN2 gene and weigh between 8.5 kg and 21 kg. The study will enroll 24 patients and will monitor them for a 12-month period.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15017
Key Segments Covered in the Pediatric Clinical Trials Market Report
Pediatric Clinical Trials Market by Phase Type:
- Phase I Pediatric Clinical Trials
- Phase II Pediatric Clinical Trials
- Phase III Pediatric Clinical Trials
- Phase IV Pediatric Clinical Trials
Pediatric Clinical Trials Market by Study Design:
- Treatment Studies of Pediatric Clinical Trials
- Observational Studies of Pediatric Clinical Trials
Pediatric Clinical Trials Market by Therapeutic Areas:
- Pediatric Clinical Trials for Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Clinical Trials for Oncology
- Pediatric Clinical Trials for Autoimmune/Inflammatory Diseases
- Pediatric Clinical Trials for Respiratory Disorders
- Pediatric Clinical Trials for Mental Health Disorders
- Pediatric Clinical Trials for Other Therapeutic Areas
Top Related Reports Healthcare Market Insights
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs