Downstream Processing Market to be worth US$ 72.3 Bn by 2032 | Future Market Insights
The market for downstream processing is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% between 2022 and 2032, reaching a market valuation of US$ 72.3 Bn by the end of 2032. The global downstream processing market size was valued at US$ 22.0 Bn in 2021 and is anticipated to enjoy a valuation of US$ 24.9 Bn by the end of 2022.
Downstream processing is used to manufacture antibiotics, antibodies, hormones, vaccines and also used for the production of industrial enzymes. In downstream processing, the purification and recovery of biosynthetic products is done that are derived from natural sources such as tissues of animals and plants.
The downstream processing market demand is fuelled by the ever growing demand for biopharmaceuticals and increasing R&D spending on the development of such products. However, the high cost of the instruments involved in downstream processing and a dearth of skilled workforce is hampering the growth of this market.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5070
Forecast Highlights on Global Downstream Processing Market
- As per the forecast of Future Market Insights, the filters product type segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 5,700 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a robust CAGR during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The filters product type segment is estimated to account for more than one-fifth of the revenue share of the product type segment by the year 2017 and is forecasted to lose market share by 2022 over 2017.
- As per the forecast of Future Market Insights, the contract manufacturing organizations segment will reach a value of nearly US$ 5,500 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the forecast period. The contract manufacturing organizations segment is forecasted to account for more than one-third of the total revenue share of the end users segment by the end of the year 2017 and is expected to lose in market share by 2022 as compared with the year 2017.
- As per the forecast of Future Market Insights, the monoclonal antibody production segment is slated to reach a value of about US$ 8,300 Mn in 2022. The monoclonal antibody production segment is expected to gain market share by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the North America region in the monoclonal antibody production segment.
- Future Market Insights forecasts the gel chromatography segment to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of nearly 15.0% from 2017 to 2022.
Ask For Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-5070
The report has also included the profiles of some of the leading companies in the downstream processing market like Sartorius Aktiengesellschaft, Repligen Corporation, Merck & Co Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Eppendorf AG, General Electric Company, Corning Incorporated, 3M Company, Lonza Group Ltd. and Danaher Corporation.
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights facilitates corporates, government, investors, and associated audiences in the healthcare sector to identify and accentuate vital aspects applicable to product strategy, regulatory landscape, technology evolution, and other crucial issues to achieve sustainable success. Our unique approach to gathering market intelligence equips you in devising innovation-driven trajectories for your business. Know more about our sector coverage here
- Chromatography Columns and Resins
- Membrane Adsorbers
- Single-use Products
- Consumables and Accessories
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs)
Contact our Market Research Specialist @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-5070
- Monoclonal Antibody Production
- Vaccine Production
- Insulin Production
- Immunoglobulin Production
- Erythropoietin Production
- Other Application
- Gel Chromatography
- Ion Exchange Chromatography
- Affinity Chromatography
- Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography
- Tangential Flow Filtration
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East and Africa
Top Related Reports Healthcare Market Insights
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs