Global Analytical Laboratory Services Market Report 2022: Favorable Government Policies to Strengthen Analytical Testing Capabilities Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Analytical Laboratory Services Market (2022-2027) by Test Type, Method Type, Sevice Type, Technology, Application, End-Users, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis." report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Analytical Laboratory Services Market is estimated to be USD 929 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1647.47 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.14%.
- Favorable Government Policies to Strengthen Analytical Testing Capabilities
- Increasing Demand for Specialized Analytical Testing Services
- Increasing Number of Drug Approvals & Clinical Trials
- Limitations in Analyzing Complex Products
- High Cost of Laboratory Testing and Maintenance
- Increasing Strategic Partnership and Collaborations
- Increasing Development of Macromolecules and Biosimilars for Therapeutic Areas
- Lack of Skilled Workers
The Global Analytical Laboratory Services Market is segmented based on Test Type, Method Type, Sevice Type, Technology, Application, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Test Type, the market is classified into Bioanalytical, Batch Release, Raw Material, Microbial, Environmental Monitoring, Method Validation, Physical Characterization, and Stability Testing.
- By Method Type, the market is classified into Pharmacokinetic Testing, Biomarker Testing, Virology Testing, Cell-Based Assays, Immunogenicity, and Serology.
- By Sevice Type, the market is classified into Hospital-Based Laboratories, Stand-Alone Laboratories, and Clinics-Based Laboratories.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Mass Spectroscopy, Immunochemistry, UPLC technology, and Turbulent Flow Technology.
- By Application, the market is classified into Oncology, Neurology, Infectious Disease, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, and Other Applications.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Hospitals & Clinics, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Vendors, Government, and Research Institutes.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Analytical Laboratory Services Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Analytical Laboratory Services Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Analytical Laboratory Services Market, By Test Type
7 Global Analytical Laboratory Services Market, By Method Type
8 Global Analytical Laboratory Services Market, By Sevice Type
9 Global Analytical Laboratory Services Market, By Technology
10 Global Analytical Laboratory Services Market, By Application
11 Global Analytical Laboratory Services Market, By End-Users
12 Americas' Analytical Laboratory Services Market
13 Europe's Analytical Laboratory Services Market
14 Middle East and Africa's Analytical Laboratory Services Market
15 APAC's Analytical Laboratory Services Market
16 Competitive Landscape
17 Company Profiles
- Abbott Analytical Ltd.
- Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.
- ACM Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- BioAgilytix Labs LLC
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- LabConnect LLC
- LabVantage Solutions, Inc.
- LGC Group Ltd.
- Moravek, Inc.
- NorthEast Bioanalytical Laboratories LLC
- Steris PLC
- Syneos Health, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Holdings, Inc.
- Trilogy Analytical Laboratory LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cr6f2s
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900