Lab Automation Global Market Report 2022: Amalgamation of AI and Analytical Tools in Laboratory Workflows Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Lab Automation Market Research Report by Equipment and Software, Application, End User, Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Lab Automation Market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period. Economic development and substantial infrastructure development have constituted regional revenue generation. Further, the patterns associated with domestic production, import and export, and consumption have helped market participants to analyze and capitalize on potential opportunities. Besides, the qualitative and quantitative parameters provided in the report with detailed analysis highlights the driving and restraining factors of the Global Lab Automation Market.
- Benefits Associated With Automated Laboratories
- Increasing Demand from the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Growing Adoption of Miniaturization of the Process and Progressing Drug Discovery and Clinical Diagnostics
- Huge Capital Investment at the Initial Stage
- Portability and Compatibility Issues Resulting in Reduced Adoption of Lab Automation in Small Laboratories
- Amalgamation of AI and Analytical Tools in Laboratory Workflows
- Developing Healthcare Infrastructure With Automated Lab Equipment Across Emerging Countries
- Low Adoption of Lab Automation in Emerging Economies
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Lab Automation to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Equipment and Software, the market was studied across Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (ASRS), Automated Workstations, Microplate Readers, Off-The-Shelf Automated Workcells, Robotic Systems, and Software. The Automated Workstations is further studied across Automated Integrated Workstations, Automated Liquid Handling Systems, Microplate Washers, Pipetting Systems, and Reagent Dispensers. The Microplate Readers is further studied across Automated Elisa Systems, Automated Nucleic Acid Purification Systems, Multi-Mode Microplate Readers, and Single-Mode Microplate Readers. The Multi-Mode Microplate Readers is further studied across Filter-Based Readers, Hybrid Readers, and Monochromator-Based Readers. The Single-Mode Microplate Readers is further studied across Absorbance Plate Readers, Fluorescence Plate Readers, and Luminescence Plate Readers. The Off-The-Shelf Automated Workcells is further studied across Post-Analytical Automated Systems, Pre-Analytical Automated Systems, and Total Lab Automation Systems. The Robotic Systems is further studied across Robotic Arms and Track Robots. The Software is further studied across Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN), Laboratory Execution Systems (LES), Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), and Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS).
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Clinical Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, Genomics Solutions, Microbiology Solutions, and Proteomics Solutions. The Clinical Diagnostics is further studied across EIA, Pre-Analytics/Sample Preparation, and Sample Distribution, Splitting, & Archiving. The Drug Discovery is further studied across Adme Screening, Compound Management, Compound Weighing and Dissolution, High-Throughput Screening (HTS), and Other Drug Discovery Applications.
- Based on End User, the market was studied across Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories, and Research and Academic Institutes.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Lab Automation Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Lab Automation Market, by Equipment and Software
7. Lab Automation Market, by Application
8. Lab Automation Market, by End User
9. Americas Lab Automation Market
10. Asia-Pacific Lab Automation Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Lab Automation Market
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Usability Profiles
- Abbott Healthcare Private Limited
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Aurora Biomed Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- bioMerieux SA
- BMG LABTECH GmbH
- Danaher Corp
- Endress+Hauser Group Services AG
- EPPENDORF AG
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- General Biologicals Corporation
- Gilson Incorporated
- Hamilton Company
- Hudson Robotics Inc
- Jens Hamann Laborautomation
- Merck KGaA
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- QIAGEN GmbH
- Siemens AG
- Synchron Lab Automation
- Tecan Group Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4vndl1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900