Teleradiology Services Market Size to Grow at CAGR of 21.0% through 2026-end | New Opportunities Planning By Future Market Insights
The global teleradiology services market size is estimated to register a CAGR of 21.0% over the forecast period. The growth of this market can be attributed to the favorable government initiatives regarding the adoption of teleradiology in order to provide early disease diagnosis.
Besides, the application of modern-day technologies such as the adoption of cloud-based technologies, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies will lead to better efficiency and cost-effective solutions. Increasing Investments for the development of advanced solutions is augmenting the demand for the industry.
The report presents a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better view of the competitive landscape. It also provides details about the organic and inorganic business approaches undertaken by the key companies in the Teleradiology Services market to offer a holistic overview of the business landscape to the reader.
Request a Sample of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2100
It further covers all the relevant aspects of the market to help readers capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities and gain maximum returns on the investments.
Key Highlights From The Report
- The Hospitals & clinics segment dominated the market with a share of 54.6% in 2019 due to the growing adoption of teleradiology services by the hospitals & Clinics. Due to the pandemic, there is a shortage of radiologists, which have led to the increasing adoption of diagnostic imaging procedures in order to maintain workflow and increase efficiency.
- The software segment is expected to experience the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the growing demand for healthcare software to increase data transparency and improve patient outcomes.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the increasing initiatives of the government to modernize the healthcare infrastructure and growing investments on the R & D for the production of advanced solutions.
Key participants include:
- Philips Healthcare
- Teleradiology Solutions
- USRAD Holdings, Inc.
- Everlight Radiology
- MEDNAX, Inc.
- ONRAD, Inc.
- AGFA Healthcare
- RAMSOFT, Inc.
- Telediagnostic Solutions PVT. LTD.
- CARESTREAM HEALTH, Inc.
Ask for Customization: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-2100
By Process Type:
- Certified Reporting Services Process
- Preliminary Reporting
By Service Type:
- Emergency Nighthawk
- Day Time Coverage
- Subspecialty Reading
- Cardiac imaging
- Nuclear scans
- Musculoskeletal studies
- Second Opinion
- Clinical Trails
- X-Ray Scans
- Computerised Tomograph (CT) Scans
- MRI Scans
- Ultrasound Scans
- Nuclear Scans
- Cardiac Echo
Ask the Analyst: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2100
By End User:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Radiology Centres
Top Related Reports Healthcare Market Insights
Cardiac Biomarker Diagnostic Test Kits Market : is projected to expand at 5.1% CAGR over the forecast period, from 2022 to 2028.
Cardiac Assist Devices Market : is poised to expand at 5.29% CAGR, reaching US$ 2,062.7 Bn by 2031.
Non-invasive Surgical Wound Closure Market : is estimated to be valued at US$ 2,192.3 billion in 2022. This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period (2022-2032) to reach a market size of US$ 3,404.6 billion by 2032
Synthetic Biology Market : is expected to enjoy a valuation of US$ 15.8 Bn by the end of the year 2022, and further expand at a CAGR of 24.3% to reach a valuation of ~US$ 138.8 Bn by the year 2032.
Critical Care Patient Monitoring Products Market : is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6%.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs