Global Nutrigenomics Market Report 2022 to 2035: Industry Trends and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nutrigenomics Market by Type of Sample, Type of Sample Collection Method and Key Geographies: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2022-2035" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report features an extensive study of the current landscape and future potential of the nutrigenomics focused companies. The study features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of nutrigenomics focused companies. Amongst other elements, the report features:
- A detailed overview of the overall landscape of the companies offering nutrigenomics services / tests, along with information on several relevant parameters, such as their year of establishment, company size (in terms of employee count), location of headquarters (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and North Africa) and type of business model (business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2C)). The chapter also covers details related to the type of genetic test offered (nutritional deficiency, food intolerance / sensitivity, nutrient metabolism, disease risk assessment and others), associated services offered (diet customization, lifestyle management, weight management and others, type of sample analyzed (buccal swab, saliva, blood and others), type of sample collection method (at-home sample collection and lab sample collection) and target therapeutic area (cardiovascular disorders, metabolic disorders, neurological disorders, immunological disorders, dermatological disorders, musculoskeletal disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, oncological disorders, ophthalmic disorders, respiratory disorders, infectious diseases, hematological disorders and others).
- An insightful benchmark analysis of the various nutrigenomics focused companies segregated into three peer groups based on location of their headquarters (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and North Africa), highlighting the top players in this domain, based on their respective capabilities.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent players (shortlisted based on a proprietary criterion) engaged in nutrigenomics domain, across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and North Africa. Each profile provides an overview of the company, featuring information on the year of establishment, number of employees, location of their headquarters, key executives, nutrigenomics focused service portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- A detailed review of over 135 peer-reviewed, scientific articles related to research on nutrigenomics on the basis of several relevant parameters, such as year of publication, type of publication, emerging focus areas, most active publishers, most active affiliated institutes and geography. The chapter also highlights the top journals, in terms of number of articles published and impact factor.
- A qualitative analysis, highlighting the five competitive forces prevalent in this domain, including threats for new entrants, bargaining power of nutrigenomics companies, bargaining power of customers, threats of substitute products and rivalry among existing competitors.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players engaged in the nutrigenomics market?
- What is the relative competitiveness of nutrigenomics focused companies?
- What is the focus area of the ongoing research activity related to nutrigenomics?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key segments?
Key Topics Covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET LANDSCAPE
5. BENCHMARK ANALYSIS
6. COMPANY PROFILES
6.1. Chapter Overview
6.2. 3X4 Genetics
6.2.1. Company Overview
6.2.2. Nutrigenomics focused Service Portfolio
6.2.3. Recent Developments and Future Outlook
6.3. Advanced Nutrigenomics
6.3.1. Company Overview
6.3.2. Nutrigenomics focused Service Portfolio
6.3.3. Recent Developments and Future Outlook
6.4. DNAlysis Biotechnology
6.4.1. Company Overview
6.4.2. Nutrigenomics focused Service Portfolio
6.4.3. Recent Developments and Future Outlook
6.5. DNA Health and Wellness
6.5.1. Company Overview
6.5.2. Nutrigenomics focused Service Portfolio
6.5.3. Recent Developments and Future Outlook
6.6. Geno Palate
6.6.1. Company Overview
6.6.2. Nutrigenomics focused Service Portfolio
6.6.3. Recent Developments and Future Outlook
6.7.1. Company Overview
6.7.2. Nutrigenomics focused Service Portfolio
6.7.3. Recent Developments and Future Outlook
6.8.1. Company Overview
6.8.2. Nutrigenomics focused Service Portfolio
6.8.3. Recent Developments and Future Outlook
6.9.1. Company Overview
6.9.2. Nutrigenomics focused Service Portfolio
6.9.3. Recent Developments and Future Outlook
6.10.1. Company Overview
6.10.2. Nutrigenomics focused Service Portfolio
6.10.3. Recent Developments and Future Outlook
6.11.1. Company Overview
6.11.2. Nutrigenomics focused Service Portfolio
6.11.3. Recent Developments and Future Outlook
7. PUBLICATION ANALYSIS
8. PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
9. MARKET FORECAST AND OPPORTUNITY ANALYSIS
10. CONCLUDING REMARKS
11. EXECUTIVE INSIGHTS
12. APPENDIX 1: TABULATED DATA
13. APPENDIX 2: LIST OF COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3p8c5t
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900