Global Transcriptomics Market Report to 2031 - Featuring 10x Genomics, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Techne and Cytiva Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Transcriptomics Market 2021-2031 by Component, Technology, Application, End User, and Region: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global transcriptomics market will reach $ 16,077.8 million by 2031, growing by 10.7% annually over 2021-2031, driven by the surging demand for personalized medicine, the high demand for diagnostic of inflammatory diseases such as COVID-19, the decrease in the cost of sequencing, the rising application of next-generation sequencing and RNA sequencing in transcriptomics, and the advancement of products launches along with increasing R&D expenditure.
The report is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global transcriptomics market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications.
Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
The report is based on studies on 2019-2021 and provides forecast from 2022 till 2031 with 2021 as the base year. (Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter's Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict.
The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global transcriptomics market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Component, Technology, Application, End User, and Region.
Based on Component, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
Based on Technology, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- In-Situ Hybridization (ISH)
- Gene Regulation Technologies
- Other Technologies
By Application, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Single Cell Analysis
- Gene Expression
- Cell Biology
- Other Applications
By End User, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Academic and Research Institutions
- Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Other End Users
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, and Finland)
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of MEA)
- 10x Genomics
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- ANGLE plc
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- BioSypder, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Fluidigm Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Illumina, Inc.
- Menarini Silicon Biosystems
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- Qiagen N. V.
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2batn7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900