Healthcare Education Global Market Report 2022: Rapid Growth in Online Education Fuels Sector - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Healthcare Education Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global healthcare education market is expected to grow from $77.74 billion in 2021 to $88.42 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7%. The healthcare education market is expected to grow to $132.31 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 10.6%.
The main healthcare education providers are universities and academic centers, continuing medical education providers, OEMs or pharmaceutical companies, learning management systems providers, educational platforms, and medical simulation. The universities and academic centers are used to provide healthcare education to students and medical staff to improve their knowledge and expertise in health awareness and improve patient care.
Universities and academic centers refer to a place that provides medical education on-premises and online. The various delivery modes include classroom-based courses and e-learning solutions. The types of healthcare education applications include academic education, cardiology, neurology, radiology, internal medicine, pediatrics, and others. Academic education refers to services used to provide medical education to students in universities, institutions, and colleges. Academic education is a process of delivering education to students and improving skills and knowledge in a particular field. The various end-users are students, physicians, and non-physicians.
North America was the largest region in the healthcare education market in 2021. The regions covered in the healthcare education market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Rapid growth in online education is expected to propel the growth of the healthcare education market going forward. Online education refers to an internet-based delivery of education in which classes are conducted on laptops and smartphones. Online education allows people in remote areas to access high-quality medical education. For instance, according to World Economic Forum (WEF), a Switzerland-based non-governmental and lobbying organization, 71 million students and other learners were registered for Coursera's online courses in 2020, which increased to 92 million in 2021. There was an increase of 21 million registrations in one year. Therefore, rapid growth in online education is driving the growth of the health care education market.
Technological advancements have emerged as a key trend in healthcare education and are gaining popularity in the healthcare education market. Major market players are concentrating their efforts on creating innovative technologies such as the use of virtual reality to deliver quality education in the field of healthcare. For instance, in February 2021, Elsevier, a Netherlands-based company that is working in research publication and information analytics launched innovative virtual reality healthcare simulations for medical students in schools in North America. This advanced simulation learning system offers 100 virtual reality patients and 160 lab-based scenarios that will help students acquire quality education and enhance their skills used in medical operations.
In November 2021, Elsevier, a Netherlands-based academic publishing company specializing in science, technology, and healthcare publication acquired Osmosis for an undisclosed amount. This acquisition helps Elsevier to expand its healthcare education solution portfolio and visual learning platform across the globe. Osmosis is a US-based healthcare education platform for medical professionals.
1) By Provider: Universities And Academic Centers; Continuing Medical Education Providers; OEMs or Pharmaceutical Companies; Learning Management Systems providers; Educational Platforms; Medical Simulation
2) By Delivery Mode: Classroom Based Courses; E-Learning Solutions
3) By Application: Academic Education; Cardiology; Neurology; Radiology; Internal Medicine; Pediatrics; Other applications
4) By End-User: Students; Physicians; Non-Physicians.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Healthcare Education Market Characteristics
3. Healthcare Education Market Trends And Strategies
4. Healthcare Education Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Healthcare Education Market Size And Growth
6. Healthcare Education Market Segmentation
7. Healthcare Education Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Healthcare Education Market
9. China Healthcare Education Market
10. India Healthcare Education Market
11. Japan Healthcare Education Market
12. Australia Healthcare Education Market
13. Indonesia Healthcare Education Market
14. South Korea Healthcare Education Market
15. Western Europe Healthcare Education Market
16. UK Healthcare Education Market
17. Germany Healthcare Education Market
18. France Healthcare Education Market
19. Eastern Europe Healthcare Education Market
20. Russia Healthcare Education Market
21. North America Healthcare Education Market
22. USA Healthcare Education Market
23. South America Healthcare Education Market
24. Brazil Healthcare Education Market
25. Middle East Healthcare Education Market
26. Africa Healthcare Education Market
27. Healthcare Education Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Healthcare Education Market
29. Healthcare Education Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- SAP SE
- Adobe Inc
- Oracle Corporation
- HealthStream Inc
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- GE Healthcare
- Cerner Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Richmond Academy of Medicine Inc
- Gundersen Health System
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd
- Olympus Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fbq6g8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900