Global Genomics Market Report 2022 to 2027: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Genomics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global genomics market reached a value of US$ 25.1 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 60.3 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 15.73% during 2021-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Genomics refers to the study of the structure, function and inheritance of the genetic material present in the deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) of an organism. It addresses the intrarelationship of all genes to identify their combined influence on the overall growth and development.
It involves various consumables, systems, software and services for diagnostics, drug discovery, development of precision medicine and agricultural research. Some of the technologies used for genomics include microarray, sequencing, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), nucleic acid extraction and purification and single-cell genomics analysis. These techniques are highly effective in solving complex genetic problems.
The increasing adoption of non-invasive cancer screening-based research, along with the growing demand for personalized medicines, is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, the rising incidences of chronic diseases is also providing a boost to the market growth. Clinical workflows are widely being integrated with genomic data for the production of targeted and personalized medicines and for studying the growth of newborn genetic screening programs and military genomics.
This, along with the growing demand for genetically modified plants and organisms in the agriculture sector, is creating a positive impact on the market growth. Various technological advancements, including the development of genomics-based apps and tests, are acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, such as extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the field of bioinformatics and the increasing demand for next-generation sequencing services, are projected to drive the market further.
- 23andMe Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bayer Aktiengesellschaft
- BGI Genomics Co. Ltd.
- Bio-RAD Laboratories Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Illumina Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Myriad Genetics Inc.
- Roche Holding AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global genomics market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on component, application, technology and end-user.
Breakup by Component:
- Instruments and Software
- Consumables and Reagents
- Core Genomics Services
- NGS-Based Services
- Biomarker Translation Services
- Computational Services
Breakup by Application:
- Functional Genomics
- Biomarkers Discovery
- Pathway Analysis
Breakup by Technology:
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification
Breakup by End-User:
- Research Centers
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global genomics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global genomics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global genomics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4y0dkq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900